!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fuck. my principal is a fucking douchebag.

So i got into a fight, mhmm, with this euro-wangster-poser, I won, and now we're both suspended for two days from school.

apparently, too my principal, fighting is wrong in every way, shape or form.
fuck, really? is it REALLY a problem if two guys AGREE to fight and entertain the people?

ugh. your thoughts?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
err yes it is wrong lol. that's y u fight off school property
wink.gif

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Almost every principal is a douchebag... I got almost suspended once because I made a sheet, and on that sheet I wrote that someone from my class is a hooker.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To people that say 'Violence never solved anything' ask if theyve ever heard of WWII. But as for kids fighting in high school, I think fighting is never an answer. People go there to learn, if you are going to get in fights with people at school do everyone else in the school a favour and drop out now. Other people dont need to be subjected to that kind of atmosphere.

Off school property... do whatever you want.

silent sniper

!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
To people that say 'Violence never solved anything' ask if theyve ever heard of WWII. But as for kids fighting in high school, I think fighting is never an answer. People go there to learn, if you are going to get in fights with people at school do everyone else in the school a favour and drop out now. Other people dont need to be subjected to that kind of atmosphere.

Off school property... do whatever you want.
thats the thing. we WEREN'T on school property.

yet I'm still punished.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts?
You got off easy.

At my school, if you throw a lick they haul you off to jail, then to a correctional center for a few months depending on the severity of the fight.

silent sniper

!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JPH said:
My thoughts?
You got off easy.

At my school, if you throw a lick they haul you off to jail, then to a correctional center for a few months depending on the severity of the fight.

scary
QUOTE(Veristical Blaze @ Nov 12 2008, 11:43 AM) Suspended becuz i like Rock and metal music :S
I was wearing my Amon Amarth shirt when I was meeting with my principal so I don't think that helped.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im not sure they have any right to punish you for things that happened off school property (unless you set up the fight beforehand on school property or something maybe). The problem even if they legally cant, who's going to stop them? I doubt you can call the police and tell them your school suspended you
tongue.gif

jaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Were you in school uniform? Teachers from my school would (and have) punish someone if they saw them doing something wrong outside school while wearing their uniform, even for something like using a cellphone.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You got suspended rightly. Fighting is against school rules. The fight started at school, that's why you should be suspended.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Good work mate keep it up i hope u fucked that guy up!, anyway which year are you?..

I once got suspended because i swore at the teacher, i was looking for my calulator in the maths exam and someone had stolen it , so my teacher asks me to go to the dean and didnt even let me explain the problem .. i said "Fuck up u bold head" and then walked out of class..
rolleyes.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Good work mate keep it up i hope u fucked that guy up!, anyway which year are you?..

I once got suspended because i swore at the teacher, i was looking for my calulator in the maths exam and someone had stolen it , so my teacher asks me to go to the dean and didnt even let me explain the problem .. i said "Fuck up u bold head" and then walked out of class..
rolleyes.gif
What the hell does that mean?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

rolleyes.gif
What the hell does that mean?

Dean is more or less like a school principal. As for what "fuck up u bold head" I could only take as guess at its meaning. I guess it means the teacher is a fuck up and his or her (the teachers) head is bold.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is more commonly used for college level eduction, but is not always the case, and someone who says to their teacher "Fuck up u bold head". I doubt they are currently enrolled in any college.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too