Status
Not open for further replies.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't do impulse purchases; that way, I don't have to regret it later on. I think this is what BMinkie is trying to express. I'm happy for you that you got this thing at such a low price though; that's awesome. :yay: It really was a steal deal too good to be true.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So what?
If I buy something, I dont care where it came from.
lol at people saying it's stolen who cares? if it bothers you emotionally to have a stolen ps4 sell it to me ill be justttt fineee
When you buy stolen goods and the police so happens to track the stolen item down, it doesn't matter if you paid $5 or $5000 for it, it's getting confiscated as evidence and then returned to the original owner and you're not very likely to see your money back regardless of whether or not you knew about the item's origin. :)

The person who buys stolen goods is on the sh**iest end if the stick in this case - the original owner will be compensated or will have the item returned to him/her and the thief already got his money and may have already spent it, the person who bought the item is between a rock and a hard place because he will have to give the item back and he may or may not be compensated - it depends on territorial law. Even if the buyer is to be compensated, it's a lenghty process and the buyer's not going to see the money any time soon.

...but of course the first thing that should've crossed your mind is that you shouldn't buy such goods precisely because they're stolen. :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We do not know if his ps4 was actually one of a stolen goods. If he knew about it and buy it anyway then he is guilty. I do not trusted those things at Craigslist anyway. There are many stolen goods sold on Craigslist.

Anyway, I hope that this is not one of the stolen goods. At least, he is unaware and innocent then we should be happy for him. ;)

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only game i got is call of duty ghosts nothing else I really want right now its not worth owning a ps4 right now unless you get a good deal starting next month though there should be getting a whole bunch of good games

Thief
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Infamous Second Son

and for the record its not stolen! lol

Lol, I hate to say it but there is prolly a 50% chance he stole it if he gave it for that cheap. Obviously, he had to make some sort of excuse doe.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not stolen lol i don't know why you guys are focusing on that I went to the guys house if it was stolen he wouldn't have invited me in lol

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
LOL im guessing you guys are like kids? if you don't want the stolen ps4 send it to me ill be absolutely fine with it. I'll sleep fine at night trust mee lol. This kinda reminds me when my brother used to tell me the police would come in my house and take my burned cds and put me in jail lol but you know i was like 10.

Reactions: K3Nv2

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
That's a pretty good deal you got but it is worrisome if it were stolen from somewhere but I guess that's past now.

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it called "Ramen" and not "raman"? That is unless you were eating something called raman which I dunno what it looks like and tastes like.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
How could someone steal something this large anw?

You got a good deal there. PS4s here are $750-1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC?