Hacking Official Xbox One Retroarch Thread

spyro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe you @ploggy or @dominater01 or anyone can help me please , when playing ds games on desmuse 2015 after 10 min less or more it is freez and must close retroarch then start again ..
Only ds emulator ..
I tried psx emulator and othet emulator and everything is fine but only ds emulator give me freez after 10 min when playing ... I tried more games on it and every gane give me freez .. so the problem is ds emulator ..
Maybe in obtion in ds emulator or not .. but please help .

How can fix it

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you @ploggy or @dominater01 or anyone can help me please , when playing ds games on desmuse 2015 after 10 min less or more it is freez and must close retroarch then start again ..
Only ds emulator ..
I tried psx emulator and othet emulator and everything is fine but only ds emulator give me freez after 10 min when playing ... I tried more games on it and every gane give me freez .. so the problem is ds emulator ..
Maybe in obtion in ds emulator or not .. but please help .

How can fix it
the core is probably causing it so we wait for an updated core or we go back to the old core

Reactions: spyro88

spyro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good that the Retroarch devs themselves have now acknowledged the need for a UWP port rather than just us lot asking for one. :P It's more likely now than ever, especially if more people donate.
It shouldn't really take that much time, going by Twinaphex's post most of the fundamentals are already in place.

I don't see this being UWP ending well. Why not just make it something that, as usual with consoles, requires you to install CFW or something along those lines?

D

Deleted-351540

I don't see this being UWP ending well. Why not just make it something that, as usual with consoles, requires you to install CFW or something along those lines?
Because there is no way to install CFW to the Xbox One. On that note, there is no CFW for the Xbox One.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. This is exactly why Microsoft enabled us to have developer mode. For UWP apps and emulators.

Wait...are you for real? They literally gave the OK to an official emulator and letting the RetroArch devs actually make this with their approval for their systems even though its purpose generally is to run games in ways that most would consider illegal? Not to mention the copyright violations? Or am I reading far too much into this?

I know they've been trying to get more indie devs to try and participate in making stuff, but if they've already given their stamp of approval to this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel