Hacking Official Xbox One Retroarch Thread

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I only keep the mame roms as zip files. Everything else I have is extracted. I'll have to wait until this is completed to check the actual categories, but I've been watching it and as far as I can tell, it has not been skipping anything.
would be good if its not skipping them. obviously post your results. but ive had mine all unzipped and each rom type is in a folder (i.e snes all in one folder and gamboy in another and so on) also whats the format of your external hard drive? just curious. im using exfat

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Joel Schmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would be good if its not skipping them. obviously post your results. but ive had mine all unzipped and each rom type is in a folder (i.e snes all in one folder and gamboy in another and so on) also whats the format of your external hard drive? just curious. im using exfat

Same setup here. The exception are my PSX games. I've been meaning to put the bin/cue sets in individual folders but keep forgetting.

I'm also using exfat.

Joel Schmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ugh... everything was there. But whatever happened to create the speed up of the scanning exponentially slowed down scrolling through all the menu options to the point that watching paint dry would have been an "edge of your seat thriller" in comparison.

Oh and I was wrong. I was running NTFS instead of exfat.

Last edited by Joel Schmidt,

Joel Schmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patently waiting :)

Which reminds me, how recent are the core sources? I noticed that the last 1.7.5 build included mGBA 0.7 beta 1 and the "current" mame is 0.204. Have they been updated also?

Last edited by Joel Schmidt,

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patently waiting :)

Which reminds me, how recent are the core sources? I noticed that the last 1.7.5 build included mGBA 0.7 beta 1 and the "current" mame is 0.204. Have they been updated also?
as of 1.7.6 i redownloaded all new core versions so now they should be up to date as of today

Last edited by dominater01,

Joel Schmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.7.6 i redownloaded all new core versions so now they should be up to date as of today

mame2014's dll is still not being properly named, even after updating the core info files. And a check of those core info files shows that it is missing one for mame2014, but has one for mame2015.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2