Official thread of the Skiddo Religion.

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is CSS?

Css always goes hand in hand with html. Its a style sheet that allows you to customize your html. For example you want to add color to the background, a border and a fancy font you can do that within the css and then it reflects in the final(Has to be linked/referenced to work) when you load up the html(I highly recommend never using IE for html purposes. Trust me use chrome instead for testing). Sorry I got carried away I was quite obsessed with it in college(I was taught in college and it became this incredible thing in my life) and made my final group project within a website that I built.

It makes this 90s like website(serebii is a good example of this).

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Css always goes hand in hand with html. Its a style sheet that allows you to customize your html. For example you want to add color to the background, a border and a fancy font you can do that within the css and then it reflects in the final(Has to be linked/referenced to work) when you load up the html(I highly recommend never using IE for html purposes. Trust me use chrome instead for testing). Sorry I got carried away I was quite obsessed with it in college(I was taught in college and it became this incredible thing in my life) and made my final group project within a website that I built.

It makes this 90s like website(serebii is a good example of this).
lmao nerd

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i didn't know you could add css, how do you do it? :o

Only the mods can edit the css on gbatemp. If your talking adding css to html you do this within the html file and enclose it within a head:

<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Name of css file goes here">
</head>

It would be in your best interest to keep the html and css together in the same folder so the html can find it when being loaded up or at least until you get used to how it works. You can reference the css from a folder as well. I was very disorganized when I worked so I usually would name the html page and css with similar names so I could remember what they were.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello