Gaming Official Spirit Tracks Chat Thread

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I need help with the fourth Spirit Temple level to get the railmap for the Sand place.

Ok, I'm at this part near the end of the temple (I think?) and I do not get this one puzzle. It's the one with the tombstone that gives the hint: "Move from the green tile to the red tile. Your path will create a symbol." (Something like.) Well, I tried pretty much everything, and nothing ever happens. I don't know what shape I'm supposed to make, so any help would be appreciated. Simply moving from the green tile to the red tile evidently does not solve it.

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm so happy i got all the duets the first try... Now i'm in the tower of spirits after the fire temple at the lava bit with the arrows and i just can't get it any help (i spent like 2 hours trying every combination of positions i can think of)

try something like this i chanced upon it

Down to the bottom left
Up diagonally to top right
left back to green square
then to the red

Gggghhh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
Hey guys I need help with the fourth Spirit Temple level to get the railmap for the Sand place..

Talk to the Phantom on the right, and you should get the idea. (I hope I'm thinking of the right place)

Gggghhh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lockmaster24 said:
i'm so happy i got all the duets the first try... Now i'm in the tower of spirits after the fire temple at the lava bit with the arrows and i just can't get it any help (i spent like 2 hours trying every combination of positions i can think of)
Well one thing that stumped me is I didn't realise the lava could be turned off again by the switch!
You need a rock circle to stand on either the left or right lava jet, shoot one eye directly from there, and use the two arrow things to get to the other eye.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Man... all this blowing makes me dizzy.

I feel sorry for kids with asthma that buy this game.

Seems awfully gimmicky, not unlike the sun sensor in Boktoi. I hope eventually, also like Boktoi, someday someone can mod this to use a button instead of blowing in a similar way to the bubble gum in Giana Sisters DS.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that are having trouble with the blowing, I find it extremely helpful doing it in one blow. If you move the pan flute fast enough, it'll skip the sound of a wrong note, although it will show that note being played. That's how I got past the FINAL song in the very end.

One thing that I really wished they did was have Zelda fly by your side. I think it would make for a fun long trip, especially if you get bored and wish to shoot her with your cannon
tongue.gif

ceril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been trying this last duet for over an hour and 1/2, I cant get anywhere. I go into practice and play exactly when he does and i have the timing down perfect. I dont know.
hate2.gif

d3co

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can someone help me please,
I played almost for 1 1/2 hour just to blow for the song with the flute. I don't know what to do, it never says if I'm wrong or right so I don't know what exactly I'm doing wrong.. This freaks me out!
hate2.gif

ceril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
ceril said:
I have been trying this last duet for over an hour and 1/2, I cant get anywhere. I go into practice and play exactly when he does and i have the timing down perfect. I dont know.
hate2.gif
Which One?
frown.gif

the 4th one i finally got past it heres how.
before when i didnt pass it I would start it when the notes turned colors or wehn he was turning toward me indicating it was my turn. I read on some forum you have to wait until the cmaera is completeyl on link before you start and sure enough passed it the 1st try after that.

so try that..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also