Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManoSujo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm already tried that. It didn't work. It's not up to date! It's still have the sleep mode problem :'(

Anitsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to be back to the scene, haven't been here since 2012.
i want my switch xaw70016xxx with ofw 6.0 to run backups.
i know i shouldn't update but it was the awful online service that made me decide.
i can get the R4s real fast, should i got for it or wait?

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
You enable it when loading the payload trough rcm

Nope, the payload apply only the runtime patches added on /ReiNX/sysmodules folder (enabled modules), for default, the Layered FS are on /ReiNX/sysmodules.dis folder (available but not enabled modules, the payload ignore totally this folder on boot), atleast if you are using the original ReiNX payload, if you are using a custom launch from hekate with custom patches then are other thing.

To enable the Layered FS you can two options:
  1. Move manually the file "fs_mitm.kip" from "sysmodules.dis" to "sysmodules" folder (I said move, don't mantain the file on both folders, this cause errors on ReiNX toolkit)
  2. Use ReiNX Toolkit homebrew, enable through his settings and reboot the console.
With this all filesystem can be layered, including system titles.

Last edited by Chocola,

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Does ReiNX delete Log Files or is there a Module for it?

Don't do it, for now the telemetry system are very unknown, @SciresM alert on twitter that HorizonOS have a internal count of reports, if you delete it and the count not match with your reports automatically you get ban.

For now if you like stay safe of bans, the unic way it's make a clean nand backup without mods, wireless settings deleted and air plane mode on, then restore this full nand backup after come online.

Exists tools like dreport, but it's very dangerous use it.

Last edited by Chocola,

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't do it, for now the telemetry system are very unknown, @SciresM alert on twitter that HorizonOS have a internal count of reports, if you delete it and the count not match with your reports automatically you get ban.

For now if you like stay safe of bans, the unic way it's make a clean nand backup without mods, wireless settings deleted and air plane mode on, then restore this full nand backup after come online.

Exists tools like dreport, but it's very dangerous use it.

Oh I see. Sadly. Well I just dont use any Homebrew, so I hopefully not get crashes :P

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not only the homebrew reports are risky, the system reports include datas that probe if you mod your console or not.

Never had any issue with SX OS, but trying out ReiNX now, lets see if I finally get banned xP. I wont run anything / Install anything for now.

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Never had any issue with SX OS, but trying out ReiNX now, lets see if I finally get banned xP. I wont run anything / Install anything for now.

In the case of system reports, usually are bans on waves, never see a instant ban caused by system reports.

The instant ban causes are mostly, try to play online without a legit copy of the game, cheating, download games that you don't pay from CDN using your certs, homebrew crashlogs...

This is made on purporse by N to difficult check if the CFW are detected or not to the CFW devs.

Last edited by Chocola,

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In the case of system reports, usually are bans on waves, never see a instant ban caused by system reports.

The instant ban causes are mostly, try to play online without a legit copy of the game, cheating, download games that you don't pay from CDN using your certs, homebrew crashlogs...

This is made on purporse by N to difficult check if the CFW are detected or not detected to the devs.

Yeah, lets see. At the End I dont want pay anyway for Online Services, so I guess I am dammed to play Offline anyway^^

Edit: they added Eshop Checks? I using CC-Proxy and it seems I cant connect to Eshop with some blocked.

Last edited by ehnoah,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro