Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Layeredfs is just a workaround for DevMenu anyway. Use SX OS to run DevMenu via layeredfs, then use that to install an nsp of devmenu. That should run fine once you're back in ReiNX. Or use Tinfoil to install the nsp of DevMenu, you should be able to do that from ReiNX.
I want to install ReiNX to another Switch soon that has no SX OS license. So in that case I would have to usw Tinfoil I guess. Can the latest version of Tinfoil install updates?

Daewa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would it be possible to open homebrew launcher by pressing A holding the R button (instead of the other way around) to make things a little more childproof?

Last edited by Daewa,
Reactions: trogoldito

Crashdummyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would it be possible to open homebrew launcher by pressing A holding the R button (instead of the other way around) to make things a little more childproof?
There should be a config file somewhere ( sorry, don't know exactly where ) in which you can edit how to boot into the HBL.
No need to write any code

j00manji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Python and downloaded the splash changer script but literally nothing happens after I run the setup.bat...tried running the CustomSplash.pyw and nothing. idk what im doing wrong.

Exagod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I just spent hours and hours trying to instal some .nsp updates with tinfoil without success. And everytime I do, it breaks the base game.

So after reading a bit, seems like you can't (?) use tinfoil to instal updates and DLC and you need DevMenu, is that right ?
If so, could you point me to the steps needed to achieve this ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ