1. wiired24

OP wiired24 Developer
    Developer

United States
    That's funny because I remember @kingtut was working on some of the UI in the early stages, among other things and I was did what I could as well to help on it. So don't act like it wasn't a team effort. We each contributed in different ways to the project. Like @jammybudga777 said the fact that this project got where it is at now is still incredible regardless. Nobody else has gotten something like this that far. Credit where it's due, you helped out with alot of the heavy lifting that was beyond the scope of my own knowledge with this project but again all three of us helped in some way

Last edited by wiired24, Jun 3, 2020
  2. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I wonder how great will be Running on Xbox One X and Series X

wiired24 likes this.
  3. wiired24

OP wiired24 Developer
    Developer

United States
    ProjectPegasus was my original code Tunip3(carizard) and you wanted too fork your own version of it because you wanted changes made that I didn't want in my original version. That was 110% my project.

https://i.imgur.com/p3bImdM.png
    Also this screenshot was my reaction to how good you are at communicating with a team @carizard .This entire project has went nowhere for weeks, no updates, after multiple requests, it's why I left the team you can't seem to communicate. How the hell can anyone work on anything if nobody knows what's going on? The problem is the entire time it was a solo thing for you. To hell with everyone else right?

4. carizard

carizard Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    I am not that idiot

5. wiired24

OP wiired24 Developer
    Developer

United States
    What I don't think you seem to grasp is that people have lives outside of this. I never "left" I was away for awhile because I had other stuff going on in my life at the time. A Marriage, working a full time job, and taking online classes will take up 95% of your time. I had obligations to those other priorities. They came first. That doesn't mean I don't care or that I didn't want the scene to do well. Look I'm glad you like helping people with your YouTube Videos that's great. What you need to understand is that nobody is owed anything. but I've given so much freely out of my own time when I could in the past. I'm glad that you can dedicate most of your time to this. Not everyone has the same amount of free time that you do. Quit acting like that I'm some terrible person because I "left" when I had other life obligations to fulfill. You and I aren't too much different. We both want to see this community prosper. But the one area we are different is I don't expect anything from anybody else. I understand that life happens. A scene should never be about just one individual or two or three. It's about a community of people. That's what myself and others worked hard to build.

6. dominater01

dominater01 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    all i meant by another project cancelled was the highly promised dolphin port you were working on then that got cancelled

other then that im not trying to argue but if i have to i will

creatosbr likes this.
  7. djinc91

djinc91 The Canadian

Canada
    Well this unfortunate but understandable. At least quite a bit of groundwork has been laid. Thanks for all the work put into this by everyone so far. I will just have to play Dark Cloud on my real PS2.

wiired24 likes this.
  8. wiired24

OP wiired24 Developer
    Developer

United States
    @dominater01 I think there might be some confusion here. I started a bounty years ago for Dolphin in hopes a developer or team of devs that were skilled enough could get the project completed. But it was never a project that I intended to complete by myself or even work on. I was only raising a bounty in the hopes that it would attract attention from devs more skilled than me that could work on it. Unfortunately the people with the talent and skills that could have ported something like dolphin over just weren't interested in doing so.

As far as the PCSX2-UWP Project goes, it's not cancelled. It was never just my project alone so I can't cancel something that doesn't belong to just me. That's why I put a team together, made the decision to base the project off of open source code. That way even if I or anybody else leaves a project it can still carry on through the work of other developers. To say it's cancelled isn't accurate. This project don't need me to survive. There are many other talented devs both on these forums and around the net that can push this project further than it already is. This is an incredibly complex project that requires a skillset beyond what I alone possess. That's why I put a team together and sought out talent that would be able to help tackle this project headon. Whoever decides to pick this project up I wish them the best.

Maybe it will happen in time. The source code is still out there available for anyone to build on. We'll see what happens

Last edited by wiired24, Jun 6, 2020
  9. Cris98XX

Cris98XX Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    C'mon, guys. At least give him some fucking credit for trying to bring PS2 emulation on Xbox One/X. I don't think you would be able to do such a thing, expecially with how much time it takes

RaZoRNo1 and wiired24 like this.
  10. Cacacacaccacaacacca
    This message by Cacacacaccacaacacca has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Aug 10, 2020 at 1:43 PM, Reason: Not English.
    Aug 9, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  11. Cacacacaccacaacacca
    This message by Cacacacaccacaacacca has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Aug 10, 2020 at 1:43 PM, Reason: Not English.
    Aug 9, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  12. MitsukiUchiwa

MitsukiUchiwa Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Official, Project, Thread