Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
TBH, I enjoy reading 3DS news.
tongue.gif
But the more I do, the more disappointed I am that it's still >1 month away.
frown.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Meh, nothing really exciting.

Pilotwings has seemed pretty uneventful for being the actual sequel to one of then N64 launch titles and a pretty memorable SNES game. Seems like it could easily be a miss.

Steel Diver's impressions from people came off saying it feels like a flash game that you're paying $40 for. I'll pass.

Nintendogs + Cats is pretty unappealing in general. I have a dog and a cat, I don't need a virtual one.

For third parties, the only thing that looks decent is SSFIV, but even then I may as well just play a better version on a console. Rayman 3D looks good but only if it's a good port.
Well you can get a virtual dog and get your real dog jealous and rip your face off.
I donno if you remember what i'm talking about...

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
SWEEEET I am getting it at launch so I don't have to sell my dick to get one come time late 2011. Even though the great games are not out YET, they will be Fall.

Until then Pokemon White, Radiant Historia, and whatever cheap game I get will keep me busy.

I think it is worth it to get at launch 'cause supply and demand will be a BITCH. People paid 400-500 for the Wii when it came out you know...

Not so sure about that. It seems more and more I see hype dying down for the 3DS. I've been following stories on it around the net, and I see lots of people who are deciding to wait before picking one up. Not to mention people saying they are cancelling pre-orders, etc. Sure the Wii was expensive on ebay, but you have to remember that the Wii was released during the holiday shopping season. That makes a huge difference. Parents wanted to get Wiis for their kids for Christmas so they were paying the inflated prices. I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of 3DS units in store after the initial week and the 3DS turns out to be an ebay flop.

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, good!!!! I was hoping there wasn't a single launch title I had any interest in
tongue.gif
That just lets me know my decision to not buy one is right!!! Another worthless, overpriced handheld with no-good, worthless content.....just what this world needed lol

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Rockym said:
Sure the Wii was expensive on ebay, but you have to remember that the Wii was released during the holiday shopping season.
at least the wii had zelda on day 1! right now the 3ds has 0 games on release that i am interested in and i've seen maybe 1 game that does and it won't be out for a while.

zachpl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much for me buying this at launch, there isn't one game I want for it right now so there is really no point.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wonder why the heck that a game made by nintendo isnt in the launch lineup, Ubisoft, capcom EA, etc. no nintendo, ima wait on the 3ds, not to impressed by anything for it just yet, -.- n want more pretty colors that they showed off

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCrudus said:
wonder why the heck that a game made by nintendo isnt in the launch lineup, Ubisoft, capcom EA, etc. no nintendo, ima wait on the 3ds, not to impressed by anything for it just yet, -.- n want more pretty colors that they showed off

The article says Nintendogs + Cats, Steel Diver, and Pilotwings Resorts are the first party launch titles.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm struggling to find any consoles, home or handheld, which had a particularly fantastic launch line-up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video...le_launch_games

I'm pretty sure the time honoured tactic is for the system itself to the be the selling point at first, and a drip-drip of quality titles to keep hardware and software sales ticking over after the early adopter rush has faded.

EDIT: Haha, I forgot the N64 only had two launch titles. Still, at least they were good games.

BloodRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
So just to confirm, and sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but Professor Layton isn't on the North American launch title list and is only a launch title in Japan?

BloodRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Sir-Fritz said:
It isnt on the launch list because it isn't translated.

I thought that would be the case, even though Best Buy Canada are currently listing it as a launch title and what is a pain is that Nintendo have region locked this console so we can't even ask family in Asia to send the game over without having a console sent over along with it.

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys

Getting a US Aqua 3DS from Ebay preorder just wondering where's the cheapest place to order Pilot Wings and Super Street fighter.

Looking for a place with cheap shipping to Australia?

Play-asia.com has super but no pilot wings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: