You're right. late may
frown.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the news Goli, great job! Went ahead and linked your topic on the front page, important news.
smile.gif

On topic-
I'm waiting until Christmas or so to get a 3DS (probably). Not that there aren't great games here, but i don't buy systems day one ever. Want to wait for some more killer new games to release. Can't wait to try it out though in stores, to see the 3D effect and test the analog.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I just got my tax return. I am buying two.
tongue.gif

SWEEEET I am getting it at launch so I don't have to sell my dick to get one come time late 2011. Even though the great games are not out YET, they will be Fall.

Until then Pokemon White, Radiant Historia, and whatever cheap game I get will keep me busy.

I think it is worth it to get at launch 'cause supply and demand will be a BITCH. People paid 400-500 for the Wii when it came out you know...

EDIT:I am gonna get Link's Awakening DX and SFIV 3D, or Nintendogs with my White version. I want to support the Virtual Console, so they will put more games.

EDIT2: Aww. I will have to wait for VC. that's cool. I will get it as soon as it is available.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'll get the 3DS at launch day:

1) Not interested in any of the launch-day games.
2)I want Zelda OOT 3D NOW!!!!
3)The same for Starfox 64 3D!!

Finally MP3 file support, ABOUT DAMN TIME NINTENDO! (AAC's suck ballz!) I wonder if it is possible to listen to MP3s while playing a game in the same manner like the Xbox 360? (You can play a game with your MP3 files playing, the in-game music is muted, but sounds still play.) Make it happen Nintendo!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:

Finally MP3 file support, ABOUT DAMN TIME NINTENDO! (AAC's suck ballz!) I wonder if it is possible to listen to MP3s while playing a game in the same manner like the Xbox 360? (You can play a game with your MP3 files playing, the in-game music is muted, but sounds still play.) Make it happen Nintendo!

With Multitasking, it sounds like it COULD happen.
wink.gif

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not impressed. SFIV is the only game that remotely appeals to me. It's too bad Mario Kart isn't a launch title...

I'm glad they added MP3 support. Converting all my music to AAC was a pain. Car+3DS+Phono to Cassette adapter=win

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
DJ91990 said:

wink.gif
And if it doesn't happen at launch and as long as the 3DS stays unhacked for a while, we can trust in the updates to make it happen
smile.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Schlupi said:
DJ91990 said:

wink.gif
And if it doesn't happen at launch and as long as the 3DS stays unhacked for a while, we can trust in the updates to make it happen
smile.gif
And they said it could in a interview....

says here on question 3 IGN

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Combat of Giants™: Dinosaurs 3D? again with these titles? nothing really on the list that i'd want,I already did the oot crap 2 times already so I don't really care about that...so the only mildly interesting title for me is maybe starfox,thats basically because I havn't played it for a few years...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
machomuu said:
Schlupi said:
DJ91990 said:

wink.gif
smile.gif
And they said it could in a interview....

says here on question 3 IGN
No what they said was that developers have the ability to allow players to make custom soundtracks out of mp3s.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. Saw this on Nintendo3dsblog before.

I'm probably going to get Rayman 3D because I know it will be a good game (I played a demo for it in the Dreamcast days, and it got mad good reviews), and I'll wait for reviews on Pilotwings. I really want Pilotwings, but it seems like there's not much of a story mode...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't even look at this without feeling hugely disappointed.
No Kid Icarus, no Zelda, no Resident Evil.
frown.gif

What I will do is buy the 3DS by itself, then wait for reviews and pick a game based on that, because I honestly cannot pick any of these.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i prob wont be getting a 3ds until at least paper mario is out not interested in anything else i've seen so far and i never really cared much for OOT and KI looks like a real shooter sort of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...