Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

D

Deleted_171835

Rockstar said:
Ireland 1 said:
Does any one know the simbol for the red door in the ocean realm.
Horizontal 8
Wrong. You have to draw the letter "Z". Not a horizontal 8. If you don't know the answer don't give false advice.
lecture.gif

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ask-martymcfly.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
In the goron village.. I'm at a door and there are 8 stones. It gives me a riddle about friendship, i know what it's saying, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these stone heads...

am I too far ahead?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
im at the goron map where i have to go back to the village afetr talking to that altar guy, but black screens. no one has it? o_o trying to run it on no$gba gives me sorry can t find gbabios.rom

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
edracon said:
In the goron village.. I'm at a door and there are 8 stones. It gives me a riddle about friendship, i know what it's saying, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these stone heads...

am I too far ahead?
Read the riddle its saying that the center statue wants the statue he's looking at but that statue wants the statue shes loking at. sing the song of light in the middle of those 3 statues and a light will call upon the door which will open the door for you to meet the ocean lokomo.

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
jetboard said:
Read the riddle its saying that the center statue wants the statue he's looking at but that statue wants the statue shes loking at. sing the song of light in the middle of those 3 statues and a light will call upon the door which will open the door for you to meet the ocean lokomo.
I thought I already tried that.... well, it worked, thanks.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi what do I need to do to past 15th floor at the spirit tower?
Zelda can't pass sand in the left up side

thanks

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Arshin said:

thanks
I don't know what the real solution is.. but what I did was repeatadly use the boomerang to push the seeker the the other side of the sand pit, then quickly teleport zelda over.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
edracon said:
Arshin said:

thanks
I don't know what the real solution is.. but what I did was repeatadly use the boomerang to push the seeker the the other side of the sand pit, then quickly teleport zelda over.

Thank's worked
wink2.gif

link2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel really stupid for asking this but how do I get to the Ocean Temple? I got the letter from the guy with the numbers 1,2 & 3 but I can't get there! Do I have to go in some kind of exact order or do something specific? Please help
wacko.gif

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link2009 said:
I feel really stupid for asking this but how do I get to the Ocean Temple? I got the letter from the guy with the numbers 1,2 & 3 but I can't get there! Do I have to go in some kind of exact order or do something specific? Please help
wacko.gif

at those 3 island ares these orbs which u have to activate in order by sounding ur horn when u see it

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried to follow a walkthrough (here) but it didn't work. I'm at the part where a stone thing talks about friendship and a light... The walkthrough says that you have to play the song of light between the two statues at the top right, but i've played that between every pair of statues that can be made, and nothing happened. What the hell do I do? The freakin' walkthrough is right, isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

link2009 said:
wacko.gif
You have to do the whistle at each place to activate a switch. If you need a reminder later, you can stop for the guy with the camera (he'll be somewhere along the bottom route the tracks take) and he'll tell you. ^_^

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
Okay, I tried to follow a walkthrough (here) but it didn't work. I'm at the part where a stone thing talks about friendship and a light... The walkthrough says that you have to play the song of light between the two statues at the top right, but i've played that between every pair of statues that can be made, and nothing happened. What the hell do I do? The freakin' walkthrough is right, isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

link2009 said:
wacko.gif
You have to do the whistle at each place to activate a switch. If you need a reminder later, you can stop for the guy with the camera (he'll be somewhere along the bottom route the tracks take) and he'll tell you. ^_^

try playing the song of light beside the middle right statue

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So, guys. I'm in the 16th Floor of the tower. A tomb says: "go from to green to the red one and the path will be revealed" or something like that. I've tried to do that with no success.

What do? inb4 do a barrel roll

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on the part when you play the song with Carben or Cabren
I'm sick too so it even harder to blow. Anyone have any advice doing this song?

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.Darky said:
So, guys. I'm in the 16th Floor of the tower. A tomb says: "go from to green to the red one and the path will be revealed" or something like that. I've tried to do that with no success.

What do? inb4 do a barrel roll

on the right side copy the pattern that the phantom is walking for me it was like...go down the left side then diagonally to the upper right, then walk left then go diagonally towards the bottom right

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Chikenkiller said:
on the right side copy the patter that the phantom is walking it was like...go down the left side then diagonally to the upper right, then walk left then go diagonally towards the bottom right
Thanks, it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head