ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
sergster1 said:
granville said:
I've not tested this, but Supercard has made a patch for it for their DSTWO cart-
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7517-1-1.html

here it is again
I'll try it now.

EDIT:

Works perfectly, got past white and black screens
biggrin.gif
which version is your dstwo?

geof777

Trophies
XP
Country
here's my experience. game runs perfectly on SUPERCARD DSONE (no patch needed) and SUPERCARD DSTWO (latest fix needed) -- however, saving not possible for BOTH at the moment. once again, this shows that SUPERCARD is the best card out there!

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Did you try saving? I believe saving issues exist for both the DSONE and DSTWO.

EDIT: Sorry, had an absolute fail. Didn't even read the second half of your post. *headesk*

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only beaten the first level but I turned my DS off then back on. Save file was still there for me. I'm using a Japanese Kingston 1GB card because it's always run way faster than the 4GB SDHC I got.

Edit 1: Beat the 2nd level, turned off and back on. Nothing but New Game on all saves
cry.gif

Edit 2: Derrrp, changed to Patch mode instead of Clean and my save file came back. Seems to be working now wtf xD.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Mirby said:
This is probably a noobish question but... if Supercard put up a working patch, does that have any relevance to how soon we might get patches for other cards?
No, they're unrelated.
Often flash cart manufacturers will wait for someone else to come up with an anti-piracy patch. Once one is out they can see how it was implemented and try to copy it in their software if it has similar systems or methods triggering the AP. I know this is only true for flash carts that get updates but I would say it's relevant and related.

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
on Kington 4gb,class 4 microsd card, the game won't load on the 1st stage,
'switched to Dane-Elec 8gb, class 6, works ok. cleared the 2nd stage, unlocked the extras.
so far, no problem. saved fine. 'guess it depends on your card speed class.
have noticed the stage numbering are messed though, like stage 3 for 4 and stage 5 for 3.
clean mode in Dstwo.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried clean and patched mode on scdstwo. Class 4 8gb Kingston.
Game runs and saves fine, although will randomly freeze.
Happens often enough to be annoying, but not game breaking.
This doesn't happen to me with any other game.
Hopefully supercard team will fix it. At least it runs now
biggrin.gif

BTW, playing it on a dsixl. Hopefully I included enough info to help someone.

lordhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DSi + DSONEi + Fake MicroSD 1GB Sandisk

Config:
Run mode: Clean
SD speed: 3x speed
Save Size: 2M/4M
Bypass anti-piracy: Off

*No freezing issue, save working perfect.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrMWWULnbw[/youtube]

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
machomuu said:
Mirby said:
This is probably a noobish question but... if Supercard put up a working patch, does that have any relevance to how soon we might get patches for other cards?
No, they're unrelated.
Often flash cart manufacturers will wait for someone else to come up with an anti-piracy patch. Once one is out they can see how it was implemented and try to copy it in their software if it has similar systems or methods triggering the AP. I know this is only true for flash carts that get updates but I would say it's relevant and related.

Thank you. That's exactly what I thought. I mean, I figured if SOMEONE figured out a way past it others would learn from that to suit their own particular hardware. Or something.

I'm just patiently waiting for an AK fix.
biggrin.gif

linguafreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yesterday I successfully applied the Supercard DSTWO Patch for Kirby Mass Attack (USA) to my flashcard. So far the game worked fine for me and also its automatic save function worked without any problems - the saved data was there every time I restarted the game.

Then today I wanted to reload my save file, but in shock I saw that all data had vanished. I assume that this could be part of the game's AP protection?! They let you play through some levels and after you reached a certain point in the game, the data is erased. This happened to me after I got to World 2 (Desert). Also changing the settings to Patch Mode didn't help to restore my lost data!

Crig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
pristinemog said:
Crig said:
I have the last FW for DSTWO on 3DS, and applied the patch but I still get white screens :/

Are you running it in 'Clean' mode? It works for me on my DStwo.

I tried both.

Buleste said:
QUOTE(Crig @ Sep 24 2011, 08:25 PM)
I have the last FW for DSTWO on 3DS, and applied the patch but I still get white screens :/
What speed SDHC card do you have? It only works on fast SDHC cards (for me it's Class 6 and above).
Actually It's a 8gb SDHC class 4 i think, pretty slow :/

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pristinemog said:
I've only beaten the first level but I turned my DS off then back on. Save file was still there for me. I'm using a Japanese Kingston 1GB card because it's always run way faster than the 4GB SDHC I got.

Edit 1: Beat the 2nd level, turned off and back on. Nothing but New Game on all saves
cry.gif

Edit 2: Derrrp, changed to Patch mode instead of Clean and my save file came back. Seems to be working now wtf xD.

What card are you using?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
lordhell said:
DSi + DSONEi + Fake MicroSD 1GB Sandisk

Config:
Run mode: Clean
SD speed: 3x speed
Save Size: 2M/4M
Bypass anti-piracy: Off

*No freezing issue, save working perfect.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrMWWULnbw[/youtube]
Thanks a lot! It also working on 3DS. I'll go play some kirby, thanks to you.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, progress is very slow...
A whole day of really nothing...
I remember when zelda spirit tracks come out and that had new AP, then like near the end of the day or the next day, fixed for everything.
I hope layton 4 is gonna use similar AP to this, thats a game I really cant stand to wait too long for.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LAA said:
I remember when zelda spirit tracks come out and that had new AP, then like near the end of the day or the next day, fixed for everything.
I hope layton 4 is gonna use similar AP to this, thats a game I really cant stand to wait too long for.

That's because people actually wanted to play Zelda

Trollface_HD_RE_Count_to_100_Revised-s469x428-220299.jpg

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
LAA said:

That's because people actually wanted to play Zelda

Trollface_HD_RE_Count_to_100_Revised-s469x428-220299.jpg

Yeah you got me there, ha ha.
I'm not even really a fan of kirby games to be honest either... I havent played any much. Mass attack just seemed... Quite hyped, so thought I'd try it out.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
machomuu said:
Mirby said:
No, they're unrelated.
*shrugs* I guess it can go either way.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chaosdarkneo said:
pristinemog said:

cry.gif

What card are you using?

I've got a 1GB Japanese Kingston card in my DStwo. I beat some more levels after work today and on Patch mode, it's keeping all my progress still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris