Hacking Official kernel 4.22 is out!

Leonidas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
QUOTE said:
This special version of Acekard menu is only made for some certain AK2 but not for AK2i.
Some AK2 will have black screen when run some certain games and it's caused by A chip which was used in a different batch. This special version had made compatibled with it.
Please make sure you've backuped all your contents in your Micro SD card and then format it with the default parameter of FAT32 before you useing this special version.

Please be attention that, 1) If your AK2 has NO any issues please do not use this version. 2)There're only a few AK2 has this issue and we already adjust our production as soon as we found the issue. AK2i has no same issue. Please feel confident to buy any of our Acekard productions.
Thanks.

You can get it here: http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/20100427_AK2_SP.zip

Time to test it out I guess.

McNA5TY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's about time.
smile.gif
Thanks for the post.

Leonidas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
somerandomguyO_O said:
I think I'll stick with akaio. Mainly cause I have an acekard 2i.
And that's a good thing too, because this kernel is ONLY for Acekard 2.1 with save issues. The readme clearly says this.

Leonidas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
knirps said:
BTW it works fine.
Well that's good. I wonder if it's compatible with any of the newer stuff (Pokeomn, WW). Zelda ST should work though.

knirps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll try it when i get home. I tried it with Scribblenauts and Bowser's Inside Story that i had on my card.

Leonidas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
kleptodathief said:
i've never used the stock firmware, does it load games faster then akaio?
You should use AKAIO, for better compatibility if nothing else.

Remember, this is for people who own a "bad" batch of Acekards 2.1 with save issues.

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you not think it possible using this on a AK2i could damage the bootstrap? As using YSMenu on a AK2i does. I suppose it doesn't matter really since you can always run a recovery.

Edit: Crap...I didn't even notice it was a Normmatt post. nvm I guess he would know.

McNA5TY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WW DIY not working, but all the games that worked fine on 4.07 work fine on this build, if that means anything.

Rinnon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I just popped it into the Akaio loaders folder instead of the 4.07 I had been using. Not only did it work perfectly on a game that wasn't working for me with 4.07 (Chrono Trigger) it gave me a bit of a "Rainbow" loader when it was loading the game. In either case, I am pleased. =D

duboisbrian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so main questions

is this new 4.22 firmware (4.21 with the fix meaning has all the 4,21 games fixes and it fixed the save issue or ....?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: ya, that's bad, don't want the mut to have explosive diarrea