Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a topic about who deserves ops in the channel nor is it a topic about SpikeyNDS.

If you've got a suggestion about who should or should not be an op in the channel, put it here: http://tinyurl.com/GBAtempSuggestionBox

In all seriousness, SpikeyNDS does a good job of operating the channel. Besides, if you don't like it - no one's forcing you to come in the channel.

Also, I'm quite fond of the new channel and such. My opinion has changed, it's turned out rather nicely
smile.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
This isn't a topic about who deserves ops in the channel nor is it a topic about SpikeyNDS.

If you've got a suggestion about who should or should not be an op in the channel, put it here: http://tinyurl.com/GBAtempSuggestionBox

In all seriousness, SpikeyNDS does a good job of operating the channel. Besides, if you don't like it - no one's forcing you to come in the channel.

Also, I'm quite fond of the new channel and such. My opinion has changed, it's turned out rather nicely
smile.gif

This just shows the staff don't want to listen to us.

We should just give up, They aren't ever going to listen.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
This just shows the staff don't want to listen to us.

We should just give up, They aren't ever going to listen.
You totally should give up. The staff never listens to what users want.
Costello & Narin didn't take any trouble at all to set up an IRC server so that users like you can enjoy their time chatting with others.
Also, you're right - we're all sorry for not caring and catering to your every "need."

@Little. If you're not going to follow the rules, yeah, we're going to force you out.
wink.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So what's the deal with #gbatemp?
I know that #gbatemp.net is the main channel, but #gbatemp was such a nice quiet channel before it got autoban.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
#GBAtemp on EFnet is a warez channel, I think some people tried to recreate it on our own server. Obviously, we totally disapprove of any form of piracy or intellectual property borrowing AT ALL, so we had to stop them.

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
Yeah, WTH happened to Spikey anyways?
He used to be awesome and always chatty, and after he gets ops he becomes a mean moron.
He'll never be as cool as my auto kick script
tongue.gif

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Setting up irc.gbatemp.net is such a waste of time, I'm not really going to join ANOTHER network for just one channel to talk in. I can't join 20 networks just because everyone wants to run their own irc server.

I really liked gbatemp.net chan on efnet, you will loose alot of users by using your own irc server. But I suppose you knew that when you set it up. While your at it, lets put all channels in one server each
tongue.gif

Sigh.. guess I'm not the first to be annoyed by this.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
PaulOnfire: most clients support multiple connections. It's just two new windows in mIRC (1 status window + 1 channel window).

DEF-: we have more users now than we had on the old channel
smile.gif

and it's not our problem if you have too many channels open. One man can't talk in ten channels at the same time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1