OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I might not have any clue about Switch modding, but I thought you'd given up on Deltalaunch. Shows how out of the loop I am lol. It's been a while since I actually checked in on the project.
average week is working 40 hrs a week at work and spending the weekend doing other crap for my house.. spent this weekend doing carpentry and no coding.. feels bad, but its priority.

OkamiTakahashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naturally. I remember you'd mentioned the house to me a while back. That's probably why I thought you'd given up on working on Deltalauncher. Anyway, good luck on both of those fronts, dude.

Reactions: Stban0626

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
are there any SX users lurking by chance? will push changes soon so SX users can use delta since the current "open source" delta fork is worked on by someone keen on bricking SX users :P
Rei supporting sxos?
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Reactions: KiiWii

SuperHans111

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this coming to Atmos by any chance? I like uLauncher but this seems kinda cooler. Been following this development for a while.

dcnigma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow just read true the hole thing, That GPL discussion reminded me of tehskeens drama about wii game studio and devkitpro. :lol:
I was curious about DeltaLaunch what it was, but learned a few things more that i did't excpected.
cheers

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this coming to Atmos by any chance? I like uLauncher but this seems kinda cooler. Been following this development for a while.

i̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶M̶S̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶n̶x̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶
blame scires for not fixing ams to work with romfsinit()
also only reinx has an IPC that sets hbl as the title used for the hb button

OkamiTakahashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame, I was looking forward to it; I've known Rei since even before the modding days, and to see the project just die out is sad, not just for the community, but myself as well; never really known them to give up on anything

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shame, I was looking forward to it; I've known Rei since even before the modding days, and to see the project just die out is sad, not just for the community, but myself as well; never really known them to give up on anything
Yeah, Rei kind of was for the 3DS what SciresM is for the Switch and I don't know why they just didn't work together to achieve great things.
The same question goes to Blawar and XorTroll though (or Blawar and any dev). So many missed opportunities for our beloved console.

Last edited by lordelan,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)