Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Bninja1v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This clan sounds like fun how can I join? ive had this game for a month now and have matches with strangers but would be fun have people on my freinds list.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bninja1v said:
This clan sounds like fun how can I join? ive had this game for a month now and have matches with strangers but would be fun have people on my freinds list.

Add everyone in the clan + the Friend code list. then after you do that you just add the tag [GT] before your name. Also read the rules on the front page of this topic.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol so everyone wanna use messenger? Just heads up my computer and t.v in separate rooms but the rooms are pretty close......lol the morning (well i think it was in the morning) i was playing Team tactical vs ButtCheese we both had a partner and for some reason i was wrecking with a sniper then once i start recording on SND i screw up
tongue.gif

HighIrish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Holy Shit B!gT, you kicked our asses that match!
frown.gif

EDIT: Damn it, I am still getting my ass handed to me in bits and pieces.
frown.gif

ya he did! I couldnt even turn the corner before I was dead via B!gT.

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:
Now, these folks move around the map so often, so true planning of an attack may be less planned. But the possibilites are endless

Agreed, but during an S&D match knowing the location of enemies is invaluable.

A bunch of you were on today it was fun. Kind of sucked that I kept getting put on the 'other' team most of the time though.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buttcheese said:
jaydoc05 said:
Now, these folks move around the map so often, so true planning of an attack may be less planned. But the possibilites are endless

Agreed, but during an S&D match knowing the location of enemies is invaluable.

A bunch of you were on today it was fun. Kind of sucked that I kept getting put on the 'other' team most of the time though.

Yea, but worst of all, my ass was handed to me in fragments, and all the king's horses, and all the kings men could not put it back together again.
frown.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Done, Ok guys we are signed up on GameBattles as GBAtemp. Now do u want want me to put our website in it? Also do you want me to put now recruiting?

P.S Can you guys get Hotmail please or live so we can talk to each other

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ugh, in the middle of matches i get messages as "you have been disconnected from Nintendo WFC)" and "server is full" so i get threw'n right into the lobby.. also my Wiimote and nunchuck suddenly just turn themselfs off..

anyone know why or how to fix this?

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
Ugh, in the middle of matches i get messages as "you have been disconnected from Nintendo WFC)" and "server is full" so i get threw'n right into the lobby.. also my Wiimote and nunchuck suddenly just turn themselfs off..

anyone know why or how to fix this?

Haven't been getting disconnected from Nintendo Wi-Fi but my nunchuck has been acting strange lately. A couple times the nunchuck hasn't responded. I can't ADS or move but I can look around and shoot with the wiimote. If I disconnect the nunchuck and reconnect, it works fine. This has happened 3 or 4 times this week, never has before. Also, strangely, for a couple seconds today the connection to my wiimote got lost and my aim went spinning around looking at the sky. I wonder if it's my wiimote dying on me. Is that what's going on with you yob? The Wi-Fi is probably your ISP or your wireless router. Comcast has been doing nonstop work in my area and my internet connection is going down more frequently now. For the first time I'm seeing player movements becoming laggy, and I assume that bullet lag is in effect too; on occasion I have to lead an running enemy 10 feet to hit him.

QUOTE(Sterl500 @ Dec 11 2009, 05:39 PM) well I was going to work on my Tempmas entry, but... I guess I can play for awhile.
wink.gif

We have an artist in our midst....what category?

Everyone clan related please ignore the following, I am editing this post to add this out of convenience and simplicity.

******Chris, if you have the meager 38% of a functioning brain required to get to this page on the internet I'm impressed:
http://www.glassstudios.net/fuku/sukitbtch.jpg.

Look at the date long and hard....fuck you. I have the originals still too. That's $20 bitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto