Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
buttcheese said:
yobemal said:
Ugh, in the middle of matches i get messages as "you have been disconnected from Nintendo WFC)" and "server is full" so i get threw'n right into the lobby.. also my Wiimote and nunchuck suddenly just turn themselfs off..

anyone know why or how to fix this?

Haven't been getting disconnected from Nintendo Wi-Fi but my nunchuck has been acting strange lately. A couple times the nunchuck hasn't responded. I can't ADS or move but I can look around and shoot with the wiimote. If I disconnect the nunchuck and reconnect, it works fine. This has happened 3 or 4 times this week, never has before. Also, strangely, for a couple seconds today the connection to my wiimote got lost and my aim went spinning around looking at the sky. I wonder if it's my wiimote dying on me. Is that what's going on with you yob? The Wi-Fi is probably your ISP or your wireless router. Comcast has been doing nonstop work in my area and my internet connection is going down more frequently now. For the first time I'm seeing player movements becoming laggy, and I assume that bullet lag is in effect too; on occasion I have to lead an running enemy 10 feet to hit him.

Ye, think thats what's happening to me. But with the nunchuck I've started to use the one with wire sometimes and haven't gotten any problems with it . Still looks like the wiimote dies though.

Also probably just my internet connection, come to think of it i've been disconnected on my computer also and heard alot of other people around here using the same internet thingy also got problems.

maybe gonna get a new wiimote after christmas and see if it gets better. (it's probably just old
biggrin.gif
)

EDIT: now i get this error message:

Error
AimTarget_GetTagPos: Cannot
find tag [j_head] on entity

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, GT Stroke here

I screwed up and deleted my profile.

Guess what, your FC also changes if you do that.
I have to start all over.

pls add me again with this new code
0100-2617-7217

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:
Hi, GT Stroke here

I screwed up and deleted my profile.

Guess what, your FC also changes if you do that.
I have to start all over.

pls add me again with this new code
0100-2617-7217

That sucks. Well I'll add you back.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
Stroke man, you're pretty good. Bammer here by the way. I was playing Silent Hill a lot so I've been rusty.

Thx for that.

and thx for everyone including unseen and 10_Army for updating my new FC.

I do better if I play patient, play careful rather than running commando. Noone is as good as Governor Arnold of the late 1980s to 90s in those movies.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
buttcheese said:
yobemal said:
Ugh, in the middle of matches i get messages as "you have been disconnected from Nintendo WFC)" and "server is full" so i get threw'n right into the lobby.. also my Wiimote and nunchuck suddenly just turn themselfs off..

anyone know why or how to fix this?

Haven't been getting disconnected from Nintendo Wi-Fi but my nunchuck has been acting strange lately. A couple times the nunchuck hasn't responded. I can't ADS or move but I can look around and shoot with the wiimote. If I disconnect the nunchuck and reconnect, it works fine. This has happened 3 or 4 times this week, never has before. Also, strangely, for a couple seconds today the connection to my wiimote got lost and my aim went spinning around looking at the sky. I wonder if it's my wiimote dying on me. Is that what's going on with you yob? The Wi-Fi is probably your ISP or your wireless router. Comcast has been doing nonstop work in my area and my internet connection is going down more frequently now. For the first time I'm seeing player movements becoming laggy, and I assume that bullet lag is in effect too; on occasion I have to lead an running enemy 10 feet to hit him.

Don't even get me started on bullet lag. It isn't as bad in this game as in WaW but it is still annoying. I thoroughly pisses me off when I unload a whole p90 mag an ALL OF IT MISSES! WTF!?
wtf.gif

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I changed my ID on gbatemp to GTbigT as buttcheese is not very mature. It's still me.

I went to the official MWR forum at: http://forums.activision.com/viewforum.php?f=57 out of curiosity and wondered if anyone downloaded the hotfix that was released on the 4th? For us who are playing burned games, have any of you been prompted to download it? I haven't.

What does everyone's favorite custom class look like?

MP5 w/ red dot OR MP44, bando, stop power, xtreme conditioning for close contact (vacant, wetwork, etc)
everything else: RPD w/ grip, stop power, steady aim
for sniping: R700, claymore, stop power, iron lung

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
GTbigT said:
Hey everyone, I changed my ID on gbatemp to GTbigT as buttcheese is not very mature. It's still me.

I went to the official MWR forum at: http://forums.activision.com/viewforum.php?f=57 out of curiosity and wondered if anyone downloaded the hotfix that was released on the 4th? For us who are playing burned games, have any of you been prompted to download it? I haven't.

What does everyone's favorite custom class look like?

MP5 w/ red dot OR MP44, bando, stop power, xtreme conditioning for close contact (vacant, wetwork, etc)
everything else: RPD w/ grip, stop power, steady aim
for sniping: R700, claymore, stop power, iron lung

the hotfix isn't before the 24th? and i think it'll work on burned games
biggrin.gif

class1:
MP5 with red dot
USP
Flash
Bandoiler, Stopping power, Martydoom

Class2 (sniping):
The first sniper rifle (can't remember the name
biggrin.gif
) / R700
USP
Flash
Claymore (C4 on domination), Stopping power, Martydoom

When I get to a rank high enough i'll probably use overkill and a sniper and SMG
happy.gif

EDIT: WTF happend to our signatures?
wtf.gif

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knifing is hit or miss with me too. We've all had our knife dances with an enemy where you just circle each other stabbing wildly. It's funny to watch, but when you die it's really frustrating. I've done melees that look like their too far away to connect, but I still get the kill.
Something cool, I played a deathmatch earlier on crash, and was up on the roof of one of the buildings (not the big one, the one with the white roof only accessible by the ladder). I was on the roof, and an enemy in the neighboring building on the 2nd floor was firing at me. I ran and jumped from the roof and was able to grab the balcony of the second building and snuck up behind him while he was waiting for me to go up the stairs. I'm surprised it worked, made me feel very stealthy.

yobemal said:
the hotfix isn't before the 24th? and i think it'll work on burned games
biggrin.gif

I dunno, on that forum, the poster said that the hotfix was released 'today' (posted on the 4th)

yobemal said:
When I get to a rank high enough i'll probably use overkill and a sniper and SMG
happy.gif
[/spoiler]

You know, I used to do overkill but it's kind of a waste of a perk to me. I just find a corpse and trade off my pistol for whatever they have. I usually do that with the third of fourth person I kill on any deathmatch round no matter what my class is.

QUOTE(UnseenHero @ Dec 14 2009, 10:22 PM)
Ya
tongue.gif
CS4:P but only for unseen productions part

Yeah, that looks like something from videocopilot.net I got into AE for a while, did that whole 'demon face' experiment. I'm trying to master all of CS4. So far I've got PS, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Soundbooth down pat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!