• Yes but I stilll need patch to fix freezing

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Hobbers

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, I'm using a DSTT and my roms are working! I just can't get XP. I'm using the YSMenu method. Is there any patch that works?

Hobbers

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
brythewolf said:
Hobbers said:
Ok, I'm using a DSTT and my roms are working! I just can't get XP. I'm using the YSMenu method. Is there any patch that works?
I have a ttds and im using the child's play patch :3 hope that helps

Not working. What did you use to make the game work?

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hobbers said:
brythewolf said:
Hobbers said:
I have a ttds and im using the child's play patch :3 hope that helps

Not working. What did you use to make the game work?
if you go back a few pages there is a post that says something like TTDS USERS THIS WORKS i used that link and then a rom containing the childs play patch

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have only just started and tried the first fight.

Gained EXP and so far everything's going smoothly.

After using the latest JPN firmware, everything is absolutely perfect. Though, I have not tested C-Gear or entered Union Room yet.

rosewhiplash619

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuramaco.ecrater.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if it's just mine or not, but I'm playing White and after my first battle with Team Plasma while protecting the Munna my Tsutarja attempts to evolve and my game freezes. I've tried evolving him just through wild pokemon fights and the same thing happens. And before I decided to post this I went back and tried evolving another pokemon and apparently it's just through the evolution screen that it does this. Does anyone else have this problem?

*just to cover all bases I'm gonna try Black and see if I have the same problem. Hopefully I won't since Black has been more compatible with the cards. I'll update when I get there.

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Stevetry said:
Added patch 4

and also added some updates for DSTT, R4i-Gold, Hyr4i-Classic and all cards or FWs that support the extinfo, infolib and savlib files...
(incl. usrcheat.dat - 2010-08-07)

Don´t use an patched rom, use a clean rom...

http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w?
does it work with r4 upgrade revolution?
mellow.gif

碧玉

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rosewhiplash619 said:
I'm not sure if it's just mine or not, but I'm playing White and after my first battle with Team Plasma while protecting the Munna my Tsutarja attempts to evolve and my game freezes. I've tried evolving him just through wild pokemon fights and the same thing happens. And before I decided to post this I went back and tried evolving another pokemon and apparently it's just through the evolution screen that it does this. Does anyone else have this problem?

*just to cover all bases I'm gonna try Black and see if I have the same problem. Hopefully I won't since Black has been more compatible with the cards. I'll update when I get there.

Previous page there is an unofficial ttds kernal file, use that becuase i had the evolution problem too and i used that kernal and now everything is fine :3

rosewhiplash619

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuramaco.ecrater.com
XP
Country
United States
brythewolf said:
rosewhiplash619 said:

Previous page there is an unofficial ttds kernal file, use that becuase i had the evolution problem too and i used that kernal and now everything is fine :3

Oh okay I'll try that. I used the one Pong provided as the newest but if it'll work I've got no complaints. ^^ I'll let ya' know once I get things tested.

UPDATE: Worked like a charm and it plays no problems now. ^w^ Now all I have to do is switch out the cheats for some in english. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: its where the song was found lmao.