• Total voters

Alex2TheMax09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
Confirmed working on the following Micro Sd Cards = Sandisk 8GB class 2,team group 8GB class 6,And Sandisk 2GB class 2,Confirmed NOT working with Sandisk 4GB all sd cards tested with a acekard2i running AKAIO 1.7.1

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alex2TheMax09 said:
yaynds.gif
Confirmed working on the following Micro Sd Cards = Sandisk 8GB class 2,team group 8GB class 6,And Sandisk 2GB class 2,Confirmed NOT working with Sandisk 4GB all sd cards tested with a acekard2i running AKAIO 1.7.1
Does this mean you've not tested the 4GB kingston micro sd card? I'm not very smart with these things xD

Alex2TheMax09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brythewolf said:
Alex2TheMax09 said:
yaynds.gif
Does this mean you've not tested the 4GB kingston micro sd card? I'm not very smart with these things xD
If ur asking if the 4GB kingston is working Then yes it is.It has been added to the working so yea it should

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alex2TheMax09 said:
brythewolf said:
Alex2TheMax09 said:
yaynds.gif
If ur asking if the 4GB kingston is working Then yes it is.It has been added to the working so yea it should
Awesome! now just to get the ttds to work
biggrin.gif
thanks for confirming :3

Nickmoore

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried it using AKAIO 1.7.1,Kingston 4Gb Micro SD,"all-the-ways-possible"patched pokémon Black and White(tried both of them),and a Ds Lite,and still I got trapped after The prof.'s introduction.

"Nintendo used Frustation
It's super effective!"

Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nickmoore said:
I tried it using AKAIO 1.7.1,Kingston 4Gb Micro SD,"all-the-ways-possible"patched pokémon Black and White(tried both of them),and a Ds Lite,and still I got trapped after The prof.'s introduction.
What's your Flashcard? Acecard 2i?

QUOTE(Nickmoore @ Sep 20 2010, 06:59 PM) "Nintendo used Frustation
It's super effective!"

HAHAHAHAHA, funny shit
biggrin.gif

Alex2TheMax09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nickmoore said:

"Nintendo used Frustation
It's super effective!"
Well on my side I HATE KINGSTON the cards they make are SUPER slow but thats wat i think last time i had a 4gb and a acekard2i i tried playing super mario 64 ds on it it TOOK 3 mins to load .... so yea kingston = fail but I WOULD use the card i said worked also the 2gb sandisk works 0.o so u can get one for really cheap at ur local target about 8$

Nickmoore

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Saia_ said:
What's your Flashcard? Acecard 2i?

Yep.

Actually I do own a Kingston 2Gb Micro SD that worked throught the black screen,I watched the introduction to the house and then,white screen.
hate2.gif

Oh,and I disabled cheats and action replay(not DS download,tough).

Bang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, having problem with loading Pokemon Black and White on DSTT/TTDS on both the TTMenu and the YSMenu.

Error shows as:
"[Rom Loading failed]"
Load rom errcode =- 4
Please reset system.

Tried everything, patches and all. Tried files of Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev29a_JAP_ but still failed to work.

Posting to alert this problem, though I found plenty of fellow DSTT users having the same problem. Looking for a solution and ok with waiting for one if there isn't any.

Thanks.

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Time passed, patch realesed, nothing changed ... I can boot the rom with rudolph 1.5 and wood 1.13, but freez at the begininng of the teacher speech ... Someone now how to fix it ?

Mr.Turnabout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Original R4, using a 2GB Sandisk SD Card, I was using Wood R4 1.12 then updated to 1.13 and now my SAV file won't work. Do I need to convert it, or change the sav file? I'd be thankful for any responses.
I've backed up the sav, and tried converting it to some other type of sav file. Nothing works.
Does anyone know what I can do?

Monstring

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok some ppl say its working on the DSTT but i cant seem to get it to work
ok so i have the unofficial jap kernal files
downloaded the wood thingy from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217...=0#entry2711770 pokemon B/W V2 patch
i am not so sure but i put the rpg files and the other on the root of the SD card
k so which patch should i use? this one? or the childs play patch? and is it right to put the 2 files on the root of the SD card?

EDIT: well my friend says that wood doesnt work on the TT but the childs patch thingy has the wood firmware under the "For DSTT users"

AP3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm running an acekard 2i with a kingston 2gb micro sd. I've got the patched version to gain experience but the game freezes on the white screen before the pokemon logo even shows up. Thank you
smile.gif

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monstring said:
ok some ppl say its working on the DSTT but i cant seem to get it to work
ok so i have the unofficial jap kernal files
downloaded the wood thingy from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217...=0#entry2711770 pokemon B/W V2 patch
i am not so sure but i put the rpg files and the other on the root of the SD card
k so which patch should i use? this one? or the childs play patch? and is it right to put the 2 files on the root of the SD card?

EDIT: well my friend says that wood doesnt work on the TT but the childs patch thingy has the wood firmware under the "For DSTT users"

I just tried the bahamut childs patch thing rom on my ttds and i still got the errcode-4 thing

Rhea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
metalknuxx said:
C-Gear not working on wood 1.13 (official) (even patched or not patched rom)

I've got the patched ROM, on 1.13 (official) and an original R4. C-Gear isn't working for me. Should I try an unpatched version?

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rhea said:
metalknuxx said:
C-Gear not working on wood 1.13 (official) (even patched or not patched rom)

I've got the patched ROM, on 1.13 (official) and an original R4. C-Gear isn't working for me. Should I try an unpatched version?
C-gear does work. But does the union room work for you? it doesn't work for me at all. yeah you should use a clean version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway