Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's the C-gear bug you're experiencing. From what I've gathered, Acekard and EZFlash are both immune (I can only talk about these for certainty), provided they have the patched ROM.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Monstring said:
i am refreshing this topic for a while now
all i see are acecard, cyclo, r4 or whatever the others are
but rarely tt
cry.gif

next time if i am gonna buy a flashkart i'm gonna make sure its acecard or r4
the wait is killing me

Whatever you do, do NOT, DO NOT get ANY flashcart with "R4" in it's name. Unless you buy the "R4 Original" from Shoptemp, any other R4 you encounter is 99.9% fake.

Amorda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's too late for that. Haha. I already have one. I just want to know if there is some sort of method to get an R4i sdhc running black and white.

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
People looking to buy flashcarts: Acekard, Supercard or EZFlash. Those are the three best (in my personal opinion and experience).

The rest are either buggy, clones, or outdated.

Amorda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBK said:
People looking to buy flashcarts: Acekard, Supercard or EZFlash. Those are the three best (in my personal opinion and experience).

So is their no hope for us R4i users? Meaning no one will take the time to make us a beautiful patch? : (

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Amorda said:
HBK said:

So is their no hope for us R4i users? Meaning no one will take the time to make us a beautiful patch? : (

I didn't mean that. I meant that for future buyers and people that are reading this topic and looking to get a new cart or something different. You know, so they don't get mislead.

As for R4i, I can't be certain. What the community has done is patch ROM specific AP, not loader issues. That's something the vendors/programmers have to look into.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know it is but it work fine for me i got it because i didnt have alot of money to buy a scdstwo at the time but that was because i was looking for a job and still is i hope i get one soon and to hear from nkc hospital soon to see if i got a job then ill update my card to scdstwo

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
HBK said:
It's the C-gear bug you're experiencing. From what I've gathered, Acekard and EZFlash are both immune (I can only talk about these for certainty), provided they have the patched ROM.
T_T Can't play Red Redemption Online... will can't play assassins creed 2 online... and now Pokemon?!
cry.gif
cry.gif
dry.gif
buaaah i wanna play online

chocchief

Trophies
XP
Country
Amorda said:
chocchief said:
unsure.gif
Amorda said:
kazuyatomoe said:
I have an R4i-sdhc Upgrade V1.4 with the latest firmware from august on it, I have tried every patch and code fix that I have found, I even made an account just now so I can ask questions, heh. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this properly, but anyway. I have been trying to get Pokemon White to work on it and I continuously get the rom read error -=5, has anyone been able to figure out how to get it to work on the type of R4 that i have? By the way if it helps i am using a black us nds lite.

I am having the same problem. I am using a dsi though. I think we just have to hope and wait for a fix. Who knows how long it could take. Could be today. Could be weeks from now.

it is because you dont have a infolib.dat/extinfo.dat/savlib.dat with pokemon b/w on it :unsur

Forgive me for saying this, but...
what does that mean exactly? Elaborate please?

on a dstt (r4i-sdhc too)there are 3 files named infolib.dat, extinfo.dat & savlib.dat.These files tell the dstt which games it can load and run. if a game is not in these files then it cannot be run, hence the Errcode=-4 or sometimes Errcode=-5. go to this update page.UNFORTUNATELY IT IS BEING DELAYED BUT SHOULD COME OUT SOMETIME TODAY/TOMORROW

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone tell me how to get it to work on no$gba because its slow on desmuse..............

Amorda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chocchief said:
Amorda said:
chocchief said:
unsure.gif
Amorda said:
kazuyatomoe said:
I have an R4i-sdhc Upgrade V1.4 with the latest firmware from august on it, I have tried every patch and code fix that I have found, I even made an account just now so I can ask questions, heh. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this properly, but anyway. I have been trying to get Pokemon White to work on it and I continuously get the rom read error -=5, has anyone been able to figure out how to get it to work on the type of R4 that i have? By the way if it helps i am using a black us nds lite.

I am having the same problem. I am using a dsi though. I think we just have to hope and wait for a fix. Who knows how long it could take. Could be today. Could be weeks from now.

it is because you dont have a infolib.dat/extinfo.dat/savlib.dat with pokemon b/w on it :unsur

Forgive me for saying this, but...
what does that mean exactly? Elaborate please?

on a dstt (r4i-sdhc too)there are 3 files named infolib.dat, extinfo.dat & savlib.dat.These files tell the dstt which games it can load and run. if a game is not in these files then it cannot be run, hence the Errcode=-4 or sometimes Errcode=-5. go to this update page.UNFORTUNATELY IT IS BEING DELAYED BUT SHOULD COME OUT SOMETIME TODAY/TOMORROW

Thank you for your explanation. I will keep an eye on that board. : )

Ben232

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to get this to work on an R4 original SDHC? Not the R4iSDHC, I mean the R4SDHC Original.

I'm using an 8gb memory card and when I try loading the rom, patched or unpatched, I get a white screen.

englishteacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No random freezing and experience worked fine on my Acekard 2i AKAIO 1.7. but when I tried to go Union Room..

on Pokemon White: Worked fine
on Pokemon Black: Only Black Screen with Music still playing.. (After seeing several boards, it seems this happens on all working flashcarts including Supercard DSTWO)..

Anyone have a patch for this?

tianeloso1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey im having trouble trying to patch evrytime i try to patch the game i keep on getting this error "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" and when i did get it to work i didnt gain any exp

Thanks for any help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1