Gaming Official Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Discussion Thread

Are you interested at all?

• Yes

Votes: 51 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • I'll tell you when I get to try the ROM

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • What is Adventure Time?

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

Bobdweller

Trophies
XP
Country
Crap baskets. I can't seem to get the rom to run on my DSTT card and I just updated the firmware, too. :/ I get the notorious errcode=-4. Was so excited about this game and hadn't played on my DS for months, so I was really looking forward to trying it. :(

EDIT: Just updated some .dat files and ALMOST got it to run. Alas, it still does not want to start. The bar almost loads to the end and it just hangs. MOAN.

Tokopimv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I made an mp3 for the Candy Kingdom overworld theme, for whoever wants it. I'm planning on recording more, but for now this is all I've got in reasonable state. Though, the music on the 3ds version is way better quality, so if you have that version you should record it from that.

The link to the song:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w6h9q4eies41g4h

Frannyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
aw man it sure was a sweet ride. The ending song kicks serious arse! And the Game+ thing was a real nice touch. I wish it had been longer though... like 4 times longer at least...

LegendKamina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I made an mp3 for the Candy Kingdom overworld theme, for whoever wants it. I'm planning on recording more, but for now this is all I've got in reasonable state. Though, the music on the 3ds version is way better quality, so if you have that version you should record it from that.

The link to the song:
Could you record that track that plays during platforming? You hear it often, consistently from when you were in the cloud place.

Bobdweller

Trophies
XP
Country
So, does anyone else use the standart DSTT card? If so, I would appreciate if you had any tips for making the game run. :)

EDIT: FINALLY! After formatting my card with the Panasonic SD Formatter and using RetroGameFan's latest updates the game started! Time to enjoy it! ^^

badbob001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have slowdowns in the tree dungeon with the air currents. DSTWO. I think it's my slow sd card but I'm not sure, now.
I tried the game from class6 4GB & 8GB cards and then a class10 16GB cards: still has the slowdown. I always thought that if the Portrait of Ruin intro plays perfectly, then the card is fast enough.

I've played with these Supercard settings settings but it did not help (dsone on dslite):
Change the Supercard SD speed to 1x, 4x, 8x, fast
Run with anti-piracy disabled
Run with patching disabled
Run with cheats disabled
Run in clean rom mode

I have never seen this happen as consistently in other games.
So is this problem specific to Supercard? Anyone have no issues on other card brands? I was thinking of getting a DSTWO to see if it would be fix this but apparently it has the same issue.

RustyLemons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having slowdowns with a DSTWO (newest firmware + EOS System) and I assumed it was because my 256mb microsd was absolutely ancient,

but I pressed X on the Adventure Time rom thumbnail, set the mode to clean and disabled cheats, and now it's running perfect.

Hopefully that helps, but maybe my Micro SD has a higher class than I think it does.

LegendKamina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The link to the song:
Yes! Thats it! Thanks!

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is fun, I ordered the 3DS collector's ed., Looking for the DS one also.

The best scene on the show:
286wjvc.png

AX2

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anybody having problems getting the game to save? I tried for about 2 hours last night trying to get get the game to save, but whenever I close down the emulator everything I saved gets deleted. I've also noticed that my "nds cartridge backup media" doesn't have an auto option for some reason. I'm using no$gba 2.6a with no$zoomer 2.3.0.2

Can anybody help me, or am I just going to have to beat the game all in one go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed