Gaming Official Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! Discussion Thread

Are you interested at all?

• Yes

Votes: 51 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • I'll tell you when I get to try the ROM

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • What is Adventure Time?

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Did anyone else understand Finn when he said this at the beginning of the game?
ws7f2b.png

On other sites, people have confirmed it to work on NO$ZOOMER if you fiddle with the settings.

343oeqg.jpg

Frannyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
got it as well, last thing before leaving work last night. Well into the game right now. The "13.4Mb dowload" made it real easy to find. Thanks a ton guys!! I've been lurking the forums for 4 years, perhaps I could start posting more often hehe... ;) Confirmed working on Acekard 2i btw.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I found the theme from the trailer! It's in the Candy Kingdom! It's just too bad the song restarts every time you go into an area with the same music...

If anyone could find out how to rip and convert that song to MP3, I would be grateful forever.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone got a blackscreen after 30 or 40 minutes of gameplay?

Happened to me twice in a roll when playing with my acekard 2i ...and it can be some kind of anti-piracy issue

Don't know if it is my card problem ...It only happens in this game ..I don't know what is yet

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a blackscreen after 30 or 40 minutes of gameplay?

Happened to me twice in a roll when playing with my acekard 2i ...and it can be some kind of anti-piracy issue

Don't know if it is my card problem ...It only happens in this game ..I don't know what is yet
Where in the game does this happen?

badbob001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else notice the game to lag / stutter at certain parts? I especially notice it in the Tree Dungeon when you move the character toward a screen with the moving air currents. Supercard dsone.

Tokopimv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really?

I'd like the theme to the Candy Kingdom, please! It's that one from one of the trailers that was identified as one of Marceline's songs.

I'll try my best, but i can't promise good audio quality, since i know the audio quality of the ds version is a compressed version of the 3ds version.

EDIT: Also, the Candy Kingdom song is a 20 second loop.

AX2

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anybody having problems getting the game to save? I tried for about 2 hours last night trying to get get the game to save, but whenever I close down the emulator everything I saved gets deleted. I've also noticed that my "nds cartridge backup media" doesn't have an auto option for some reason. I'm using no$gba 2.6a with no$zoomer 2.3.0.2

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found the theme from the trailer! It's in the Candy Kingdom! It's just too bad the song restarts every time you go into an area with the same music...

If anyone could find out how to rip and convert that song to MP3, I would be grateful forever.

If you can pull apart the game (read grab a copy of DSBuff/DSlazy) then you can rip the tracks yourself with something as simple as Audacity- http://gbatemp.net/threads/wave-sound-files.338071/

Many of the other assets look pretty simple to grab as well.

As for the game I never really watched the show (although it does look like Cartoon network found some talent somewhere) although I caught five minutes here and there when I visited various people and it was quite amusing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c