Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I work retail, my holiday is consumed and ruined by stupid people trying to kill each other over last year's shit being sold at low prices, then ensuring at the end of the day I end up hating humans more and more.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I read an article on CNET today that pretty much proved what I think about Black Friday and the deals are true. That the newest, hottest products, don't get discounted. High-end PCs and laptops don't really get a discount, at least the ones I've been interested in. For the sake of confirmation, is the $429 or so price tag for the 1TB COD PS4 the original price, or affected by Black Friday? Because the 500GB bundles are notably cheaper.

Anyways, I'd rather get a PS4 before Xbox One, so with that, and the laptop prices not being what I like, I'm not particularly excited about this year's Black Friday. There is really a "deals" season, from November until Christmas, it's not just Black Friday and Christmastime sales.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some stores are actually going back to friday, even making tv commercials advertising the fact
anyway newegg already started their bf sales

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Over here black friday is just a joke. The store I work at just puts things on at the same old sale prices as usual, maybe a cent lower to say they're the lowest prices ever.
and of course it's always black friday, saturday and sunday now.

Just like how Boxing Day got butchered and now is just another bunch of shitty normal sales and they stretched it over a week.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Over here black friday is just a joke. The store I work at just puts things on at the same old sale prices as usual, maybe a cent lower to say they're the lowest prices ever.
and of course it's always black friday, saturday and sunday now.

Just like how Boxing Day got butchered and now is just another bunch of shitty normal sales and they stretched it over a week.
Never heard of boxing day; Canada's black Friday I take it?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of boxing day; Canada's black Friday I take it?

Yeah day after christmas and it was essentially the same thing as Black Friday. Back before it was shit, it was the only time I shopped physically in a store. it was fun and I always got tons of stuff. I remember one year Future Shop was lined up about 100 people long. It was insane. Could barely move in the store because of the crowds. My city isn't huge so thats very uncommon to see.

Now it's just shitty normal sales and they're all online anyway so why bother.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Time to just download more ram