Hacking o3ds a9lh downgrade fatal error

lethalcrayonz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey gbatemp, ive been trying to install a9lh onto a o3ds. the 3ds is currently on 9.2(i downgraded) i have now done all the steps up to where i actually downgrade emunand to 2.1 using plaisysupdater. but i get this screen after maybe 5 minutes of the process. ive never seen this before and ive done the process a few times on n3ds. so im stumped on how to fix it. ive tried redownloading the updates, tried reformatting emunand nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
_d2-uhWd.jpg
thanks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey gbatemp, ive been trying to install a9lh onto a o3ds. the 3ds is currently on 9.2(i downgraded) i have now done all the steps up to where i actually downgrade emunand to 2.1 using plaisysupdater. but i get this screen after maybe 5 minutes of the process. ive never seen this before and ive done the process a few times on n3ds. so im stumped on how to fix it. ive tried redownloading the updates, tried reformatting emunand nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?View attachment 51920 thanks.
Make sure you are using the latest version of Luma3DS.
Then get into the Luma3DS menu by holding Select when Luma3DS is loading.
Make sure the only option selected is "Show current NAND in System Settings"
Then try again.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had an idea. But I can tell you this. Fatal doesnt sound good.

the fatal error is probably because of Luma3DS Dev Info. i think i read somewhere that Dev Info gives a bigger readout of errors. It is a normal error caused by plaisysupdater. need more info on when the error occured, on what file.

Reactions: kakashi_9

kRuDoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
restore your emunand_formated 9.2 with Decrypt9 or OTPhelper, latter upadte your emunand to 10.7 (cias upadates & sysupadater (recomended)) or 11 with system upadte (in Luma 3DS (emunand)) and later downgrade to 2.1, this would solve your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay