ROM Hack ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

s_a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Bloody Platinum is great so far I'm loving this but then i found a glitch but i think its only in my version for some reason...... after i get the poketch i cant save any more the last time i saved before recieving the watch keeps loading i use a R4 SDHC yeah its a shitty cart but iv had it for a year now and buying a new one is out of the question

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A little tip!
Use pokesav to get the nationaldex, without having the Sinnoh Dex complete and without going back. You just have it!

matster22

Trophies
XP
Country
yay!!!!!!!!!! i got it wotking tthis should be a proper nds game
smile.gif

mnbv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem with this, whenever i patch the platinum file (untrimmed 131 072kb) the bloody platinum file just disappears! just like that! anyone know te cause for this? and also whenever i try to play a patched rom the screen turns white and stays that way is someone knows the answer to both (or the first) question plz answer.

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No offense but the new images look very unprofessional. This is coming from someone who has sprited Pokemon images for a couples years now in my free time. If you want I can edit up the images to make them look better. For example, black lines dont go well when the clothes are white you have to shade the lines aswell.

wolfskers89

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have tried using rapidshare for the past 10 mins to download this file and it wont let me is anyone allowed to share this file with me or is there somewhere else i can download?

Edit: Nevermind it started to work finally.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im curious..... what are these "easter eggs" ?

any sort of clarification?

its extremely ambiguous, considering its a big game, u dont honestly expect everyone 2 talk 2 every single NPC every time they walk through town just to find em do ya? a hint or 2 would be nice

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow, You've done a BLOODY good job XD
im looking forward to playing the completed version!
Hope you get it done soon! And yeah, i agree with some people, some of the... shadow pokemon have a bad palet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Bloody Platinum Patch doesn't work.
frown.gif
I've Downloaded the English Patch for my UNTRIMMED Platinum ROM and tried it, doesn't work. I've tried 2 Platinum Roms from 2 Different Websites and it still doesn't work. This patch is for Pokemon Platinum, right? Not Pokemon Diamond, right? Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Ah, nvm. I knew what was wrong. My Determination. When I first started playing the game, I noticed that when I tell Prof. Rowan my Name and my Gender, I saw the Character as the Normal Character in the Original Pokemon Platinum, so I thought something went wrong.
unsure.gif
It works now. It looks so awesome. Thanks for the patch!
yaynds.gif

eveyasha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
tHis Is Realy GREAT ! ! BUT ! ! why ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON become realy Weird Sprite and color???
Thats Realy Distrubing My eyes ! ! please change back to normal Sprite.

thanks
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe KI Gold will have the same problems but overall everything else should run fine