Nyok Wired Nunchuck stopped working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Prophet6000, May 6, 2010.

1. Prophet6000
    OP

Prophet6000 Banned

Banned
    Sep 26, 2009
    United States
    Jacksonville FL
    It just randomly stopped working when i turned on my wii this morning. the wiimote wont read it anymore

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Then you'll have to buy a new one I guess [​IMG]

3. Prophet6000
    OP

Prophet6000 Banned

Banned
    Sep 26, 2009
    United States
    Jacksonville FL
    damn T_T

4. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    If you're not skilled with electronics and repairing the only thing you can do is to trash it [​IMG]

5. dan_s

dan_s Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2009
    Canada
    Ive had 2 intec nunchuks break. I also bought 2 Madcatz wireless ones, neither worked but the store i bought from was exchange only. Took 6 tries to get 2 that worked (And one still messes up, have to give it a good smack).

The original Nintendo one still works great though. I think i will stick with Nintendo only from now on.

6. Doofu

Doofu Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2010
    United States
    From my experience, every single off brand controller for every console I've had has broken within a year of buying. Admittedly, I have only bought one for the Wii so far (a Nyko), and although it gives me troubles from time to time, it still works. I should learn better than to buy off brands, but I don't [​IMG]

~Doofu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice