Hardware Nyko Battery Pak + Modding

Stash23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I purchase the Nyko Battery Pak + to increase play-time of my 3DS. Of course it does its job and play time is extended much longer however I'm having concerns of it bulk. I've actually thought about opening the device up to possibly do some tweaks to the housing. (Even though my skills are low, lol.) Although, I'm unsure of lies ahead. I'm wondering if the battery, physically, is the same size as the stock battery, or if the battery of the Nyko pak is composed of the entire pak. Also what is the mAh of the Nyko?

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, just a quick tip- Make sure the battery is 100% Drained. Seriously. Batteries can do some horrible damage. I opened an alkaline battery that I thought was dead so I could make a hidden flash-drive DIY. It wasn't pretty, I burned my hands a bit, and the shock about knocked me out. Use gloves that are burn-proof, preferably non-meltable. No plastic, either. Just make sure you take your precautions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I say "when i can" because I have some hearing problems