Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes i wish there was a place for devs only like and invite only type deal but it was open too the public too see but not respond there. it would get rid of 99.9% of the shitposting

But that would negate the real goal of hyping bullshit they aren't going to release. You don't think that's not obvious to everyone? But that's not good for click bait web traffic and bolstering cred.

defnotryan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone knows development takes time, what they don't know is atleast 3-5 exploits for 5.5.0/1 have been done, fully developed and willfully sat on and will continue to be sat on.
All the "spokesman" wanna feel special
So they act like libtards and OMG NO RELEASE cause muh piracy and muh special from comex "s-smart"

Last edited by defnotryan,
Reactions: CosmoCortney

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the "spokesman" wanna feel special
So they act like libtards and OMG NO RELEASE cause muh piracy and muh special from comex "s-smart"

At least to date what I am saying is accurate and I don't sit here bolstering my twitter followers hyping shit then not release it.

Reactions: defnotryan

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
while he has valid points. its not the place to discuss them. If we want informative threads wich can be read to their completion without childish bickering about who won't release what, we need to stop this. If you don't like the situation just shut up or go talk to a wall. results will be the same and people don't have to read why you want your precious hax. if you want em so bad start saving up for a 5.4.0 one if you can find one or just wait.

Sorry for joining this conversation. I do realise that i'm probably fueling the fire and am myself part of the problem right now lol. won't happen again.

Reactions: artlan

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you going to troll and bitch at people a year from now when it still hasn't been released and users are asking what happened? yes.

So just be honest about it now, it wont ever come out. It's bullshit hype and it's not released, wont be released and it's callous to get peoples hopes up.
Even if isnt going to come out instead of bitching around how is just for "clickbait" we should thank her for her work tbh...

Reactions: artlan

defnotryan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while he has valid points. its not the place to discuss them. If we want informative threads wich can be read to their completion without childish bickering about who won't release what, we need to stop this. If you don't like the situation just shut up or go talk to a wall. results will be the same and people don't have to read why you want your precious hax. if you want em so bad start saving up for a 5.4.0 one if you can find one or just wait.

Sorry for joining this conversation. I do realise that i'm probably fueling the fire and am myself part of the problem right now lol. won't happen again.
Ur on Gbatemp, there's never civil convos :P

Reactions: Exavold

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jimbo13, really this thread too? please go away

Gladly, I will stop feeling the need to warn people not get on the hype train when someone releases one damn thing they have sat here and hyped, claimed multiple release dates for then CHOSE to sit on.

Not all but some of these devs strut around promising free umbrella's tomorrow while pissing on everyone. I don't like watching people walk around stinking with wet hair.

latest_cb_20110902124101.jpg

Last edited by jimbo13,

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gladly, I will stop feeling the need to warn people not get on the hype train when someone releases one damn thing they have sat here and hyped, claimed multiple release dates for then CHOSE to sit on.

Not all but some of these devs strut around promising free umbrella's tomorrow while pissing on everyone. I don't like watching people walk around stinking with wet hair.

Can't we make a subforum for doing this ?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NWPlayer123 does this version of loadiine work with nds rom ported to loadiine?
If I had the files to test with that I could, still need to get ddd working to dump content from Kirby cause I don't have the luxury of using TCPGecko and dotnet. I guess I could do it manually with Cafiine but eh.
@NWPlayer123 since is confirmed for a wii u update, will you test on that update or you will stay on 5.5.1?
Same procedure as always, never update if you can help it, even with private exploits. They probably made good and damn sure that yellows8's entrypoint no longer works so we'll need to find/make a new Webkit bug to get code running again, and then assuming MN1's kernel still works that would just need updating offsets for the tables in kernel.
I never understood why they would release it only if its patched, i mean if they release it they will patch it, so why dont?
Also im sure someone will find a way to brick wii us and will release it tomorrow saying its iosu
Because A) Marionumber1 is the one who made it and it's up to him to release it B) that's the only one we have right now which is why I'm trying to find more

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

Click the profile picture to the left, then click ignore.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I had the files to test with that I could, still need to get ddd working to dump content from Kirby cause I don't have the luxury of using TCPGecko and dotnet. I guess I could do it manually with Cafiine but eh.

Same procedure as always, never update if you can help it, even with private exploits. They probably made good and damn sure that yellows8's entrypoint no longer works so we'll need to find/make a new Webkit bug to get code running again, and then assuming MN1's kernel still works that would just need updating offsets for the tables in kernel.

Because A) Marionumber1 is the one who made it and it's up to him to release it B) that's the only one we have right now which is why I'm trying to find more
Last I heard, Mario had 2 of them, one of which barely worked and was unstable, but it worked, and the others perfectly fine.

Reactions: kutteke

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we make a subforum for doing this ?

The simpler solution is if you don't want people to call bullshit is simply include a download link, because I am batting 100% in regards to calling 5.5.1 exploits such.

If you're not releasing it, worried about your "private scene club"there is no reason to talk about it on the public forum other than troll up other peoples expectations.

Reactions: Exavold

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was a brag thread, not a this is coming thread.

Oh since it's just a "brag thread" the Sasquatch I have in my room is awesome, I've taught him the contra code, to empty my poobucket when I'm raiding on wow and he can make hot pockets. In time he may be capable of learning sign language.

But don't ask to see him, "he's private".. but totally real for serialz.

Reactions: Deleted User

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to remain as neutral as I can here, but I will just say: Please be careful when you consider updating to 5.5.1, because not only is there no guarantee of this exploit being released, but it also requires a kernel exploit which also might or might not be released.

The video was nice to see, though.

Reactions: baileyscream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto