Hacking Nutrition Matters PAL - Any way to make this work on softmod?

RolfThiel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
is there any way to run "Nutrition Matters" on Softmod?
I tried so far:
remove update, run in BUL, run reboot with hooks in BUL - Wii freezes when Disc Channel tries to load, USB Loader 1.5 Waninko, ULoader Hermes

including Update on disc, run in BUL, run reboot with hooks in BUL - Wii freezes when Disc Channel tries to load, USB Loader 1.5 Waninko, ULoader Hermes

... No Success so far!
I am running on 3.2E, rev10, Hermes222 for ULoader

Thanks for any advise - my wife wants to check the game and therefore ...
wacko.gif

RolfThiel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiistarter said:
Have you tried with a disk in the drive???

No - will try later after work. But I don't think this will help.
So far many people experience the same problem ... seems to be some phenomenon like Pangya! Golf with Style ...

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can try to set the language to English in the game setting menu of your USB Loader or Gamma

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
I have just got this and tried the disk in the drive but didnt work. I also tried selecting game defaults as Region and language but still the same.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RolfThiel said:
wiistarter said:
Have you tried with a disk in the drive???

No - will try later after work. But I don't think this will help.
So far many people experience the same problem ... seems to be some phenomenon like Pangya! Golf with Style ...

Well i have Pangya listed as needs to be patched to use IOS249, see here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307
maybe that game rquires it too. Test the game burned to disc and with latest SoftChip or NeoGamma, to get results others can rely on. If you have cioscorp installed, that counts as "game is patched to IOS249" even if it's not.

QUOTE(beez276 @ May 26 2009, 09:48 PM)
I found in HERE that it doesn't work with USBLoader, only works in Gecko OS. So no go for softmod.

Sorry, but what do they know?

RolfThiel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beez276 said:
I found in HERE that it doesn't work with USBLoader, only works in Gecko OS. So no go for softmod.
There's something about "Game needs IOS 53 to run" ... just interesting for Chip Users, or also for softmod?
(my spanish is terrible)

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
RolfThiel said:
beez276 said:
There's something about "Game needs IOS 53 to run" ... just interesting for Chip Users, or also for softmod?
(my spanish is terrible)
That's for all users, so that could be why it doesn't work for him.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Instead of bumping the thread you could explain exactly what you already tried for the game. I'm think about using more words for a good test report that has more words than the complete thread has now.(more words, but in order and understandable)

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay mate i will try on your old loader on the new loader you made and usb_loader gx later i cant at the mo as im on my way out. but rest of info im running 4.0e have gator loader channel with 002 fix and three usb load programs as listed

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have just tested this and it just black screens and wiimote no longer connects and have to hard reset the wii

i tested it with usb_loader gx revision 458 or what ever one was last added yesterday im running cios rev 9

on a pal wii software version 4.0e with bootmii installed could not test thru neogamma (channel version) backup loader as i have no dvds and cant find a was to pick what usb game i want to load

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
skedone said:
i have just tested this and it just black screens and wiimote no longer connects and have to hard reset the wii

i tested it with usb_loader gx revision 458 or what ever one was last added yesterday im running cios rev 9

on a pal wii software version 4.0e with bootmii installed could not test thru neogamma (channel version) backup loader as i have no dvds and cant find a was to pick what usb game i want to load

You can even use neo gamma r3 for loading games from the usb hdd....
lecture.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
supagusti said:
skedone said:

You can even use neo gamma r3 for loading games from the usb hdd....
lecture.gif

You know that it's most likely the combination of cIOSrev13a(AND ONLY THIS ONE!) and a loader that does the 002 fix in the better way that makes the game compatible?

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
WiiPower said:
You know that it's most likely the combination of cIOSrev13a(AND ONLY THIS ONE!) and a loader that does the 002 fix in the better way that makes the game compatible?

That's why I use it !
Btw it's a pitty, that GX loader hangs often with this rev. of CIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips