NUKED - Boktai 2 Solar Boy Django (U)

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My TRM Patch work not so good by me. I have not play the game, but at the beginning the Sun Sensor will always reset, when I enter a new screen.

The RS Patch work much better, the Sun Sensor will stay, where it was. So better get this Patch or the ROM rerelease from RS.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My TRM Patch work not so good by me. I have not play the game, but at the beginning the Sun Sensor will always reset, when I enter a new screen.

The RS Patch work much better, the Sun Sensor will stay, where it was. So better get this Patch or the ROM rerelease from RS.
RS never released a patch, but only a completely new cracked dump.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

RS never released a patch, but only a completely new cracked dump.
Then someone else has make a Patch from the new RS release, which work with the old Venom release.
I have download a Patch 100%, and this have change the Venom Rom to the new RS Rom.
cool.gif

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Boktai_2_Solar_Boy_Django_CRACK-FIX_USA_GBA-TRM

venoms releases wasn't fully cracked, we compared rising suns JAP patch for caravans release and completed the patch. all should be the same as the japanese game now. if it worked there, it will work here. thanx us laters
smile.gif

Get our patch here

this patch is for venoms scene release: it skips intro, pads correctly to 128mbit, and fully patches the game..

edit: i havent tested the game to see if that freeze spot is still there actually, just that the settings are in fact saved at the start, and sun meter is still changeable with L button and left/right...if someone could let me know if this works for them and fixes the freeze up it would be appreciated..thx
Yes Mr. Copy and Past..... Using others cracks is real elite.... Fuck u Lamer.... The only 100% Version ist the RS-Version.....

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Dais: Yes, there's a Trashman patch to fix Venom's release, and a Rising Sun patch for the Venom release. I assume that the Rising Sun patch will become the accepted scene one, and the Trashman patched rom will end up in GARP and GoodGBA.

@Mac2492: Either patch should correct the game so that you can play through it, but to be sure try and search out the Rising Sun release.

@musashi: Sorry, you can't ask where to find it unfortunately. Keep looking around the board and the rules, you may find references to IRC..
There are a few differences between speechless lame copy+past crack and the RS patched Version.

The Game was dumped several times - and 2 of 3 dumps where bad... and thats what maybe happend to venom.

We where not sure if it was fully dumped by venom - so RS released a clean patched dump.

And in our point of few - speechles patched a bad dump

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have download a Patch 100%, and this have change the Venom Rom to the new RS Rom.
cool.gif
And did it added the Rising Sun intro too ?
biggrin.gif
Yes, nice Intro. Nice Mushroom.
biggrin.gif

So I miss only the clean dump without Crack. But this one is maybe not so importend, because it is near unplayable.
yeah, it is. because you need sun very early into the game to progress. but i urge you to buy the game (like we did, 3 fucking times hehe) if you have some spare money. playing on flashcard is not even half the fun. trust me, i didn't like the 1st one when i tried the cracked release, but i bought it this summer and absolutely got addicted to it.

@speechless: it's not us that add the rom, it's some site. also, tbh i didn't mind if you just put the fix on some website and said, he that's the fix. but even if you claim not to do this for the scene, all this 8.3 filename, underscore dirname, nfo ascii blahblah shit makes it look like you actually want this to be a scene release. and fact is, that stolen cracks aren't allowed in *any* scene at all, so ofcourse you were bound to make people pissed. seeing that trm "release" made our cracker quite pissed, so we had a hard time convincing him to actually finish it instead of getting people stuck with "your" not-so-perfect fix. it's just like like that, if you wanna play with the big boys you gotta respect the unwritten rules. otherwise just do Boktai 2 (U) (Fix for Venom Release).ips instead of doing a trm release and plastering your name all over it.

gORiLLa^pCs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With All Do Respect To Everyone..... There are plenty of ways to dissasemble someone's code and compare it and maybe perhaps *proper* a crack or make a new .ips patch..... but using stolen cracks is fucking lame
dry.gif
.... This is no flame from me or pCS^ ..... anyone throughout the scene knows this... but as far as Venom and TrashMan goes you should AT LEAST do your math homework before *releasing* and playtest your code or release....
biggrin.gif

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@opcode32, no disrepect to you or your group.wasnt aware 'borrowing' a quick fix was against the rules..packing it up for scene wasnt entirely my idea, hence why it was released as a patch and not a full blown rom, because we didnt want credit for the release, we used cracks from another team..heh. I only put our name on it, because i included info to say 'hey we borrowed the crack from jap to put into usa, thx rising sun'...wasnt out of spite or to ruin your better fix of the venom release. i just thot damn, why hasnt anyone attempted to fix this crap and tried what i could. sorry if in doing this i pissed off any 'rs' members..i seriously did NOT know you guys were going to fix it, i thot you were tired of all the lamers demanding a fix and werent going to appease them. my bad. hopefully people stop d/l-ling our 'hack' and your 'proper'...excuse my previous post with the fuck-you-mother-fucker stuff, i was kinda pissed at mrc dissin' me publicly..aha
we were working on it since the night before the venom releases, eg more then 24hrs. hence our anger about the trm fix. and gba isn't even as nazi as pc-iso for example, where full-sized releases are getting nuked & re-released just because a tool buy another group was used to assist in the making of the crack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-