Hacking NTRCFW 3.4 Preview1(Support video output on New 3DS)

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Also, how do you disconnect? I tried disconnect(192blabla) but didn't do anything.
QoS defines the amount of bandwidth throttling, setting it to above 100 will disable throttling and allow the stream to use maximum bandwidth possible.

You can disconnect with disconnect(), although the client automatically disconnects 10 seconds after starting the remote play anyway.

(Dammit, Ninja'd)

Reactions: Kibido

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Qos: qosValue (Default 20.0): Limit the bandwidth to work on different wireless environments, the actual bandwidth cost may much lower than this value. Set to 25, 30 or even higher on good wireless environments, set 15 if the WiFi quality is not good. Set qosValue higher than 100 to disable the QoS feature.

(i paste this from github) source : https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/wiki/Video-Streaming

Thank you anyway but I already read that and still no clue to what it does.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I read it's slow but how slow? This allow streaming of your 3ds games to pc?
Isn't this the app that allows regionfree play of content?

NOXIGENE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
France
Thank you anyway but I already read that and still no clue to what it does.

Because you can decrease the quality of picture, for a best framerate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I read it's slow but how slow? This allow streaming of your 3ds games to pc?
Isn't this the app that allows regionfree play of content?
not a 3ds a n3ds. Never work with an Old.

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QoS defines the amount of bandwidth throttling, setting it to above 100 will disable throttling and allow the stream to use maximum bandwidth possible.

You can disconnect with disconnect(), although the client automatically disconnects 10 seconds after starting the remote play anyway.

(Dammit, Ninja'd)

Thanks. So basically setting QoS to 100 is better, right?
By disconnecting I mean stopping the stream on NTRViewer. Even if I close everything and unplug ethernet, when I open it again it's already streaming.

NOXIGENE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
France
Make some test ...

But nothing work for me, i cannot setup my stream quality.

Same error with this at the last line at ntrclient.CmdWindow.runCmd(String cmd)

(sorry im french my english is dirty ^^)

Oh now i understand.

My NTR are the Preview1 not the 2

Im still wainting

Last edited by NOXIGENE,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thanks. So basically setting QoS to 100 is better, right?
My interpretation of this is that having a higher bandwidth limit means that the stream is allowed to occupy more traffic on your network, and using more traffic means being able to have higher quality streams (clearer image and higher frame rate). However, if other devices are using the same network then using too much bandwidth can affect connection quality of other devices.

Note that this is just an maximum allowance amount and doesn't set the actual bandwidth used. The stream might be working at maximum possible quality without using the maximum allowed bandwidth.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this for preview 2 any ideas?
Code:
> disconnect()
null
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
Server disconnected.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Pib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't get this to work with luigi's mansion 2 multiplayer. when i go to scarescraper and select an option, the video stream stops. but if i use write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a), it tells me there's no access point in range even though the home menu says it's connected to the internet

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing with it yesterday and it's freaking amazeballs! I was getting an average of 24fps with drops on wifi only using MH4U, though quality was mostly 100%, so I hope it'll be better when I use my wired desktop. The fact that it works without the need to get an expensive capture card that could break already impressed me, even on that hardware! :lol: Hopefully the next preview will run better, but again, it's really cool that it even works!

Reactions: NekoMichi

gabyelnuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the text isn't correct or there's a space? or not connected before remoteplay() is entered.
Also I've installed IronPython.. :<
~ Fixed the CMD for NTRViewer...
Here's a BAT file for it :)!
Just drop in the folder where NTRviewer is in and edit the NTRViewer.exe -l 1 -t 3.0 -b 0 line :)
http://puu.sh/onGUj/8ccf6a7b40.bat "right click and save"
thanks, but I figured out my problem.. I was entering this commands AFTER initiating the remoteplay() lol

Reactions: Kikoshi

AxelHei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working on preview 1 but when i switched to 2 i got this issue Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall. any help

gabyelnuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working on preview 1 but when i switched to 2 i got this issue Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall. any help
you made sure you changed everything? installed the new cia, place the new .bin in the root of the sd card? I think i once got that error and was cuz I forgot about placing the new .bin in the root of the sd

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i make ntr top screen only
What I did was download Open Broadcaster Software, and do a window capture with the sub select and previewed it, and you can even make it fullscreen if you want. I also think it's possible that you can set the top screen at a higher priority using the remoteplay() command, which sounds like it could give better performance on a specific screen. I didn't have time to try and make sense of everything, but it should be on the wiki.

gabyelnuevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i make ntr top screen only
What I did was download Open Broadcaster Software, and do a window capture with the sub select and previewed it, and you can even make it fullscreen if you want. I also think it's possible that you can set the top screen at a higher priority using the remoteplay() command, which sounds like it could give better performance on a specific screen. I didn't have time to try and make sense of everything, but it should be on the wiki.
or this too, https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/wiki/Video-Streaming (scroll down where it says Reference)

Reactions: Selim873

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work