ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you mean the game crash when you start the game ?
No crash. Everytime you start a 3DS-game, you get to a "Nintendo 3DS"-screen. It flashes green and then it remains on that screen. It keeps on running but it doesn't move forward beyond that.

I am talking about this:
maxresdefault.jpg

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
No crash. Everytime you start a 3DS-game, you get to a "Nintendo 3DS"-screen. It flashes green and then it remains on that screen. It keeps on running but it doesn't move forward beyond that.

I am talking about this:
maxresdefault.jpg
Ok but i haven't a game for test, I'll do the tests myself tomorrow if possible :P

Tke1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thx chronoss :yaynds:
I got a fatal error and forced restart upon loading a save file. Tried it without the plugin and worked fine so it guess something is wrong with the plugin. Using 3.4P2 now.

Same problem for MHgen. Dont need to launche the plugin , the game stop after load save with NTR

Last edited by Tke1,

Neter92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have two 3ds', (well ones my brothers). One New3ds and one Old3ds. the .plg file only seems to work on the new3ds although when I try to load my game it crashes the game and sends me back the the home screen with this error message. (An error has occurred forcing the software to close, The system will now restart.) . Is there anyway to get it to work on the Old 3ds??

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I build a new plugin for MH Generation :ha:, please report if it work ;)

Attachments

• Monster Hunter Generations (EUR).rar
    63.5 KB · Views: 325

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I wanted to say thanks for your hard work.

I would test it but I have th3 USA version of the game. Will you be doing one for the USA version as well?
i haven't code for USA version :(

It must be the game that doesn't allow a plugin.

I'll install the game and try find the cause of that.
ok thanks :P

Lokorfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to activate the cheat menu for Bravely Second. Are you just supposed to press [SELECT] while in the game? Because it doesn't seem like it's booting up.

Neter92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey again @chronoss, Do you think you could make the Monster hunter generation ntr .plg work on the OLD3ds?? I'm not getting a green screen. and when I press select nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.