ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^
Yea no one works on 3ds cheats here.
So if your code for that game does not work it just does not work. That one probably has not been working for a while like a few of them.
To anyone who is having a translation problem just use the one in your browser extension, it workers better. As for translation Russian that one seams to be a problem with a lot of translators
This thread really be locked at this point.
I plan on returning to 3DS, just need to find if possible to fix my semi bricked 3ds.

Or have time to look into setting up cfw on my other system if possible to find cheat codes or if gateway supports higher firmwares to use its built in cheat engine for finding codes.

ManCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If anyone still knows about Dragon Quest Monsters 3D Terry's Wonderland, and Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 / Joker 3 Pro

Im trying to find codes/cheats to help unlock the wifi-only monsters for 3D TW,

and find codes/cheats for the wifi-only monsters and once a game monsters like the starters in Joker 3 Pro (because they're used for breeding/synthesis recipes)

The plugin posted for DQM 3D TW that has a monster encounter code doesn't work for the latest version of the translation.

Just trying to find these codes/cheats to consolidate em into one place to help people out once wi-fi goes down and incase we cant use the wifi gifts in those games. Or cant use the Wifi coin shop in Joker 3/Joker 3 Pro
sry for my long absence ^^
I'll have a look (should only be an offset issue) and will upload the sources shortyl...
I'm currenlty trying to catch up with old projects i almost forgot about 🙈

Vanitas1286

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Greetings fellow members,

I hope to post this in the right place. Lately I've been setting up my old phone again and it still had Citra installed. So I thought, why not revive the old Dragon Quest Monsters series starting off with Terry's wonderland. To enhance my experience I was looking for cheat codes. But I can't for the life of me find the ones that were really useful and seemed to be found really easily a year or so ago. I'm talking about exp multiplier, money multiplier, standby monsters gain same EXP, monsters on the farm gain same exp, monster size is 1 square, max skill points, you know nothing to crazy. But even research on usual Japanese and Chinese sites didn't bring anything up anymore. I'm pretty sure back then I found the aforementioned codes with relative ease in these forums. But after working through nearly every even closely related thread I found nothing, github brought up nothing I needed. So I'm slowly going insane. I'm sure I used the codes in former playthroughs but where have they gone since then?
Any help appreciated, sorry for bad english.

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Greetings fellow members,

I hope to post this in the right place. Lately I've been setting up my old phone again and it still had Citra installed. So I thought, why not revive the old Dragon Quest Monsters series starting off with Terry's wonderland. To enhance my experience I was looking for cheat codes. But I can't for the life of me find the ones that were really useful and seemed to be found really easily a year or so ago. I'm talking about exp multiplier, money multiplier, standby monsters gain same EXP, monsters on the farm gain same exp, monster size is 1 square, max skill points, you know nothing to crazy. But even research on usual Japanese and Chinese sites didn't bring anything up anymore. I'm pretty sure back then I found the aforementioned codes with relative ease in these forums. But after working through nearly every even closely related thread I found nothing, github brought up nothing I needed. So I'm slowly going insane. I'm sure I used the codes in former playthroughs but where have they gone since then?
Any help appreciated, sorry for bad english.

Attachments

• Dragon Quest Monsters_ Terry no Wonderland 3D_JPN.txt
    817 bytes · Views: 4
  • Dragon Quest Monsters 2_ Iru to Ruka no Fushigi na Fushigi na Kagi_JPN.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: manlgonzlz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto