ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i dumb.. just noticed after his comment from downloading it from that monster hunter stories site.. should have updated that site that eur and usa is made! but whatever. Happy to see it released! thanks!
How did you get it to work? I press x+y , i get a white menu, I even went down to the game plugin and selected some cheats and no luck. Could you tell me your steps you did? Thanks

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get it to work? I press x+y , i get a white menu, I even went down to the game plugin and selected some cheats and no luck. Could you tell me your steps you did? Thanks
weird!. it really working for me... just start up mode3 ntr then play mhst and press X-Y and game plugin and pick cheats but look at ur cheats u going pick cuz there a way to turn it on.. like move speed by press select+R to increase or select+L to decrease move speed as long u have the cheat on.

Reactions: Ringo619

speedfly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.speedfly.cn
XP
Country
Switzerland
Game id is 00040000001c7600. Would you please tell me what a 001 dump is, and how to get it? Thank you.
run game with ntr,open ntr menu in game,select process manager,if first run game,select 0x29,info have id,if is eur id,back and dump 0x00100000,wait display red finished infomation,check sd root file name dump_0x29_00100000.dmp

Reactions: soprano1

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
run game with ntr,open ntr menu in game,select process manager,if first run game,select 0x29,info have id,if is eur id,back and dump 0x00100000,wait display red finished infomation,check sd root file name dump_0x29_00100000.dmp
I'll give that a try later tonight, thank you.
edit: @speedfly, in this zip file i have the dump you asked. Thank you, I hope it's what you need.

Attachments

• dump_pid28_0.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 237
Last edited by soprano1,

Noise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i haven't eur version game,only need 001 dump and game id

Is that Ioritree? Imma big fan bro!
Can i request you to convert these two games ntr patch to english please?

US ID 000400000012DB00 Fossil Fighters: Frontier
US ID 0004000000147100 LBX: Little Battlers eXperience

I had to post the link for the dumps on a text file

Anything else needed to for you to start working on them? Really appreciate you man for all the codes you've done so far.

Attachments

• NTR.txt
    344 bytes · Views: 456

speedfly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.speedfly.cn
XP
Country
Switzerland
edit: @speedfly, in this zip file i have the dump you asked. Thank you, I hope it's what you need.
thanks,i will check it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is that Ioritree? Imma big fan bro!
Can i request you to convert these two games ntr patch to english please?

US ID 000400000012DB00 Fossil Fighters: Frontier
US ID 0004000000147100 LBX: Little Battlers eXperience

I had to post the link for the dumps on a text file

Anything else needed to for you to start working on them? Really appreciate you man for all the codes you've done so far.
ioritree is my teacher,you can leave him a message

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what's this game version,usa have 1.0 and 1.1

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for those wanting to grab specific plugin for your region USA or EURO. Here are the direct links. I know its shit to translate that site speedfly.cn every damn time! Can someone please just make a USA site already with actual updates!

Metroid Return of Samus NTR-CFW Plugins!

USA
EURO

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a video tutorial (english) that properly shows how to find your own ntr-cfw cheats. i used to use the gateway cheat system was easy to scan for stuff like ammo. All i can find are tutorials on how to install and or place plugins, nothing about how to actually scan with ntr-cfw to make your own cheat codes.

Last edited by omega59,

echofox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im interested in samurai warriors chronicles 3 for the us and the values from musou , spirit are the only thing i dont have codes for anything you can find would be appreciated .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Psi has been banned in the state of California. +1