Status
Not open for further replies.

Golui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm having issues with the cheat plugins. The game freezes at the loading screen. Seems the while(1) loop is done on the main thread that prevents the game from loading. Is anyone having the same issues? Also, can I controlVideo() from the level of cheat plugins?

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can't figure out how I get the offset for the codes. Is there a specific place it says what it is, or what numbers do I need to subtract/add?

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem where the command pops up during gameplay,
is there a way to turn the hotkeys off?

Also my NTR shows up as 2.4 instead of 3.0 for some reason??

Last edited by Zeriel,

iceedge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running New 3DS with emunand 9.5.23 U and reiCFW. i tried running the ntrboot app in the emunand and I got an error message near the end:
openProcess failed: d9001818
current firmware not supported.
please send feedback to
[email protected]
kversion: 02310000
bnBootNTR failed
Press Home button to return to the menu.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm running New 3DS with emunand 9.5.23 U and reiCFW. i tried running the ntrboot app in the emunand and I got an error message near the end:
openProcess failed: d9001818
current firmware not supported.
please send feedback to
[email protected]
kversion: 02310000
bnBootNTR failed
Press Home button to return to the menu.
So, did you get in touch with @cell9? Because that'd be a great place to start.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been asked before, either here or in previous releases, but is there a way to disable ntr after it runs without rebooting? Currently I'm using this for out of region dlcs but I only want it enabled for those games and then disable it afterwards for in region games. If I leave it on, the green flashing is quite annoying at every game launch.

Is it possible to overwrite it with another boot of Pasta? That's the CFW I'm currently using.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this has been asked before, either here or in previous releases, but is there a way to disable ntr after it runs without rebooting? Currently I'm using this for out of region dlcs but I only want it enabled for those games and then disable it afterwards for in region games. If I leave it on, the green flashing is quite annoying at every game launch.

Is it possible to overwrite it with another boot of Pasta? That's the CFW I'm currently using.
shouln't flash green for every game if you put the .plg in the correct gameid folder

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shouln't flash green for every game if you put the .plg in the correct gameid folder

I have a folder and .plg only for the game that needs it, to run my out of region dlc, and I'm ok with the green flash screen for that one. But it flashes for everything afterwards, even does it with system menu.

So I'm guessing there's no way to disable unless I reboot?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a folder and .plg only for the game that needs it, to run my out of region dlc, and I'm ok with the green flash screen for that one. But it flashes for everything afterwards, even does it with system menu.

unless you have other .plg in other non gameid folder, then it will always flashes green when booting any game
otherwise, it will never flashes green on games that don't have .plg in their gameid folder

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless you have other .plg in other non gameid folder, then it will always flashes green when booting any game
otherwise, it will never flashes green on games that don't have .plg in their gameid folder

Ohh, I checked again and I have the savetool.plg in the "game" folder, is this what's causing the flashing?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Do you have the save plugin installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah you do you got @BakerMan @AncientBoi and @BigOnYa