Hacking NS-Atmosphere Payload Injector (overview)

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is there any default payload? Or empty by default?

edit : answering my own question, doesn't come with any payload.

And the com port doesn't show the device name, unlike in the guide. It didn't allow me to install the driver, but it did detect and show in the app, which allowed me to flash the payload.

Last edited by kennyboy,

Tasemu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice review mate. I'll likely look into this in the future. For now though I can't justify the purchase while I have my laptop and andriod... (trying to be less frivolous with money heh)

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice review mate. I'll likely look into this in the future. For now though I can't justify the purchase while I have my laptop and andriod... (trying to be less frivolous with money heh)
Thanks man, yeah I was just using my phone before. It's purely for the convenience at this point for me.
Definitely wasn't gonna throw down £25 on the sx gear for that convenience though haha

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I guess I'm still planning to buy SX gear once the first batch has arrived.
It's smaller a lot, and look more professional (even if I don't doubt about the quality of this one).
I found it a quite big, it's why I hesitate between it and SX Gear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, your review make me want to buy it.
What's the quality of the included jig?
Does it fit well in the switch, no problem to trigger rcm?

Last edited by Asia81,
Reactions: Rasa39

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I'm still planning to buy SX gear once the first batch has arrived.
It's smaller a lot, and look more professional (even if I don't doubt about the quality of this one).
I found it a quite big, it's why I hesitate between it and SX Gear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, your review make me want to buy it.
What's the quality of the included jig?
Does it fit well in the switch, no problem to trigger rcm?

Yeah I mean if people want sx gear then that's cool. I'm not one of the toxic lot who hate on either side. It just seems like the best comparison given that the sx gear is gonna be the next dongle out by the looks of it.

But if you've decided to pick one of these up then I can tell you that the jig is top quality.

Nice and solid plastic that triggers rcm perfectly. The pins are done properly so they aren't tough or solid and can be pushed easily with a finger so I doubt they'd harm the rail any more than a joycon would. Having looked at the sx jig, this one seems to be the same quality.

Reactions: Asia81

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All the adverts on aliexpress say:

"Note:About this product,each one can be used on one console only,so returning for refund or exchange is unacceptable."

Has anyone tried to use it on more than one switch?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I mean if people want sx gear then that's cool. I'm not one of the toxic lot who hate on either side. It just seems like the best comparison given that the sx gear is gonna be the next dongle out by the looks of it.

But if you've decided to pick one of these up then I can tell you that the jig is top quality.

Nice and solid plastic that triggers rcm perfectly. The pins are done properly so they aren't tough or solid and can be pushed easily with a finger so I doubt they'd harm the rail any more than a joycon would. Having looked at the sx jig, this one seems to be the same quality.
Thanks for infos and review.
I will wait for it to arrive.
180901112908989964.png

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All the adverts on aliexpress say:

"Note:About this product,each one can be used on one console only,so returning for refund or exchange is unacceptable."

Has anyone tried to use it on more than one switch?
No worries it works on multiple consoles. probably a language thing and a mistranslation from their part

Reactions: tiliarou

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably they have copied-pasted from SX OS description

Or they are pretending so they don't need to give refunds. But unless it doesn't arrive, is broken or isn't as described then would they give a refund anyway? And I wouldn't expect their disclaimer will help in those circumstances.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Or they are pretending so they don't need to give refunds. But unless it doesn't arrive, is broken or isn't as described then would they give a refund anyway? And I wouldn't expect their disclaimer will help in those circumstances.
If the product is defective you have to contact the seller, usually you together will decide for a refound or for another unity (don't worry, Aliexpress is secure)

blueflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just received mine from bitfunx too 7 days impressive for AliExpress sellers

Just got new switch too, so be starting from scratch, would you recommend the guide from loader maker, or follow one off here using PC

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just received mine from bitfunx too 7 days impressive for AliExpress sellers

Just got new switch too, so be starting from scratch, would you recommend the guide from loader maker, or follow one off here using PC
Easiest is to follow the tutorial on the site. If you habe trouble installing the driver, make sure to disable driver verification through advanced startup options but normally it should automatically be detected as a communication device and when going to device manager you'll see a new com port, not 1 but another number. Make sure to remember that because you need to select that in the program itself

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
bloody hell, speaking about the devil

lb2UWgM.jpg

still, it's one of the worst branches in the city, always crowded, and it's Thursday, which means it will close at 2PM.

oh well.

Last edited by aos10,

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bloody hell, speaking about the devil

lb2UWgM.jpg

still, it's one of the worst branches in the city, always crowded, and it's Thursday, which means it will close at 2PM.

oh well.

I have learned not to trust those tracking things AT ALL for stuff I buy on eBay or AliExpress... maybe it's different elsewhere in the world but they are completely meaningless in North America... they'll show the first few days of shipping and then nothing ever again. It appears to be completely random in weeks and sometimes months when stuff you order arrives, no matter the shipping option you choose.

I trade off the low prices (managed to order one of these for $6 with a Welcome Back coupon!) for the complete inconsistency on delivery time. If I need something in any reasonable time I get it from Amazon, otherwise I order from eBay and AliExpress and hope for the best. I'm just pleasantly surprised when it does eventually arrive, I've usually forgotten about whatever it was by the time it gets here and it's like a mini Christmas haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==