Now you pay for get No$gba v2.6

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Donated simply because of the many improvements I've been hearing of. Although I'm on debian at the moment so I have little use for it until I get all the parts for my new computer. Keep up the good work, Martin!

And for those in Canada or the US that think they need a credit card to use paypal, you don't. You can use your bank account to add cash to your paypal account. Takes a couple days though.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. So far Crossover is running the emulator 100% perfect.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I feel really bad for not donating, you did such a really good job with these improvements.=/

I'll donate if I can, keep up the good work!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I feel really bad for not donating, you did such a really good job with these improvements.=/

I'll donate if I can, keep up the good work!

Same for me...
THis is really worth the money...

bow.gif

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... We like to sort of "skirt" ethics here. How many of us really buy an R4, M3, Supercard, or whatever just for MP3s and movies? Thought so.

For the price of 2-4 games, you can download hundreds to swap in or out. A flash cart takes less space than stacks of normal DS/GBA ones too.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm all for asking for donations, but making them a requirement to get the latest release? I don't agree with that, you either make it commercial/shareware, or free, with optional donations.
If a project has optional donations, I will often donate, but having them as a requirement is a huge turn off to me.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is no big surprise. This guy making the emu has been around since GB. Back then he didn't make his work available to the public at all (except for a 10 min or so demo) but instead sold it as a debugger to programmers. The guy really knows his stuff and is imo one of the best programmers in the scene. Anyhow..you know how these things go..if you can download the roms illigally then I'm sure you can figure out how to get the emu in the same way.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
If he is so great than he should make some proffesionall looking homebrew and sell it for like nogba, people would shure buy some pro. homebrew.

D

Deleted User

The only trouble with Martin Korth is the delay when he deals with this kind of thing. If you pay him by paypal you can expect up to 2 weeks to have a reply.. If the next update comes the month after you're gaining 2 weeks... I hope that if he had made such a move he has changed his habit....

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
The only trouble with Martin Korth is the delay when he deals with this kind of thing. If you pay him by paypal you can expect up to 2 weeks to have a reply.. If the next update comes the month after you're gaining 2 weeks... I hope that if he had made such a move he has changed his habit....

You get the link as soon as you pay with PayPal. No wait whatsoever.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Do or Do not ... but he did it because he had no other choice ! ... Imagine ! ... very little glory ... Only the pro debug version is (well) protected so there is nothing to crack ( i found the direct download link from the site in less than 3 seconds ) it is just your choice
huh.gif

QUOTE said:
Martin is working on this alone, this seems to be his only income and its just not fair to disrespect his efforts on providing a good Emulator by stealing it only because you have to pay 2 lousy Dollars

QUOTE said:
He had an optional donation bar in the past, and still he moved to a more imperative modus operandi, so you can guess people weren't really donating AT ALL. As I already stated, if people donated just a little for emulators they like, without authors having to demand it, this type of situations could be avoided.

QUOTE said:
If you don't have paypal ... or don't have the money ... wait, the current version will become free for download when the next newer version comes out (next month or so). So please be patient. For now, you can download the next older version (for free) below... so, paypal donations are a great invention - even for people whom don't have paypal at all :-)
even for people whom don't have paypal at all !

RESPECT for the Gods ... Peace ;-)

It's christmas and everyone needs a bonus over christmas in order to be able to buy presents for everyone.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I'd donate except that I have been boycotting Paypal for the past 3 years. I'll use it on sites only if they allow me to use it without creating an account and there are plenty out there that can go that route. If he was willing to accept a different method then maybe I could send him a few bucks his way (I'm not limited by the $2.50 btw).

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where to get a BIOS file? The one from my DS crashes... (I'm assuming because of FlashME) I found one, but it's in Spanish... (You can change the settings but they revert on close, which you need to do to play games) Thanks! It's a great program, it's good to see that there still are people this good who don't care so much about money.
tongue.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is sad, its only been a few days and im seeing this popup is various warez sites =\. Support the man, i don't use no$gba yet i donated $10us to him in anyway for the massive contribution he's made to the nintendo emulation scene.

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Donated. Pirating the emulator is lame and pisses off mr. Korth badly. If you don't want to donate, just get versio 2.5 and wait for

You don't need a credit card for PayPal in my country (.nl): just open an account and transfer money from your bank account to PayPal. Works fine. As DjoeNtje said, $2,50 is €1,79, so what are you waiting for?

BTW, I experience lots of static hisses in my sound using 2.6, is that normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill