iLuv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
After I can't use my Supercard mini SD on any NDS and NDSL
I searched in many sites' forums and found that it's called BRICKED !!!

Someone told me that it might be cause of installing bricked firmwares or some files
But said me that it can recover if I have flashme installed on my NDS by using Wifi method
I can know my NDS's flashme installed by pressing A+B+Y+X when booting up and both have white screens...right ?
I think I have flashme installed

So if I have wifi wireless network card...can I restore my SC ? Because in here, my country most people dont know even a NDS...so how can I order another flashcart ? help me please

Look....This websites show how to restore...

http://www.aaronrogers.com/nintendods/wifime.php

http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/DS_Bricker

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZ

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
A bit confused here: is your DS broken, or the supercard?

If it's the supercard then ignore all of that advice you mentioned in your first post. That's all for fixing a broken DS (which is what the term "bricked" means; a DS with bad firmware that doesn't work *at all*). It's got nothing to do with supercards.

iLuv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
Supercard's bricked
it's not going into SC mini SD's GUI screen when i turn on my NDS

http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/DS_Bricker told me how to restore my supercard by using wifi method if my NDS has flashme installed. But I dunt know what things need or where can I download files that I need to repair ???

thx

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
you cant even brick a supercard...
you can brick a ds ....cuz if you break it its only good as a brick...
it sounds like your supercard is broken

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
you can brick a supercard noob. if its fake or if you update it with bad firmware you can brick it. if you did the later and downloaded from the SC site, they might give you a new one

oh and iLuv, how old are you 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11. Or is English not your native language

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that its just one of those problems that everyone had a while back, with the supercard's with the "CX" chip (or something like that) were affected by a release of the Kernel for the Supercard. The latest verison can be found on their website, but As far as i can tell, the site is down
frown.gif
so.. to www.supercard.tk !!! Download the newest one for supercard SD (same thing for mini sd) and try updating the firmware. Ive never had the problem, but from what I know, you should be able to just copy over the .bin file and run it. Make sure the card is in FAT/FAT16 format!!

@fischju & Euronymous
Stop being such such jerks about this. Were not here to criticize other peoples language's or gramatical erros. People like you give GBAtemp a bad impression for all new people trying to go into the world of Homebrew.

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes a supercard can be bricked ...yourt going to need a ndsphat, access to another card...and a way to boot flashmp...(maybe this can be done on wifime...i dont know)...but flashmp was created by darkfader...to fix the supercards bricked me the bricker he released....it was like an "im sorry" release...also thiers a guy on scdev.org that will take it fix it and ship it back to you

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
a ds that doesn't work. due bad firmware

so if you get white screens when you boot your ds with supercard inside but it will boot and gos to the ds clock and agenda and stuff it is not bricked

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
screwed...
QUOTE said:
3.3 Brick

A non functioning unit. A DS/GBA/PSP that has been corrupted and will no longer work; resulting in it being a heavy unusable paperweight, i.e. brick.
The most common way of bricking Nintendo DS consoles is when an error occurs during the installation of flashme. Replacing the operating system is a risky operation, so proceed carefully.
from Terms

Also, to anyone else who is new to the terminology, check out our handy dandy notebook
smile.gif

screwed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
thanks, I actually managed to stumble upon your "DS Emulation Terms", and was just on my way back to delete my useless post.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
But thanks for some great responses!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...