Hacking Nothing is working !!!, I need help please.

cricket_foreva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, i have downloaded the Diddy kong racing ROM and have been trying to get it too work on my supercard SD. Like people have explained to me i, installed the new firmware 1.7 onto my DS and i downloaded both Supercard V2.56 and V2.58 for SD. I even tried Supercard V2.58 for Micro SD. So... obviously none of these worked even though i tried all the different combinations of DMA or trim on/off etc... Ive even updates the new patch thats supposed to help me play the game.

Is there ANYTHING at all that you can think of that will help me be able to get this game to work??. I have the supercard SD with bobba fett sticker on the front plus the superkey.

Please i really needed help, i never thought id do it but i have spent at least 4 hours trying to get this too work.

Thanks.

cricket_foreva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help mate, but unfortunatly i already have that put into my folder. I always seem to get 0KB file size for the game. i need help.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i could only get Diddy racing working using patcher 2.56, with the new .dat and the following settings:

restart= off
trim=off
faster play=off
patch access=HIGH

QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jan 29 2007, 06:38 PM)]So no one got this working with the 2.58 Version of Software then? I still like having the most current version, so can I just download the 2.56 and it'll create separate folders/files and all? I'm thinking of dloading 2.56 just to patch DKR...

EDIT: ^Got all that working up there^ Version 2.58 (MicroSDEdition) works with the new .DAT file, no need to downgrade your software if you use MicroSD (Supercard Lite, Rumble). Simply replace your old .DAT file with this new one, start up the software, and run the rom through the patcher with the setting below and you're good to go!

Supercard Lite Settings: (Replace old .DAT file with new one, Patch with V 2.58[MicroSD]):

- Enable Restart: OFF
- Enable Trim Rom: ON
- Enable Faster Game Play: ON
- Patch Access: HIGH

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there SC SD Buddy
biggrin.gif

use:
http://www.dualscene.net/viewpage.php?page_id=28
It'll be VERY useful when saying.. "hmm it doesnt work.."
Follow destructobot's instructions for this time though
biggrin.gif

Edirol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2.58 didn't work for me. Even with the new ndsrominfo.dat and "enable restarted" unselected. Try doing the same with 2.57. That worked for me. I am also using the newest 1.7 firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@