SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello, I'm having issues with Banjo Tooie on wii. I have no issue playing the first game aside from the screen going black when the games piecing the world I enter together. But Tooie has much more issues, according to the wii64 compatibility list it should work fine on Not64 20210820. I tried that version as well as the latest not64 version. The game doesn't load Banjo's shadow and the game eventually crashed after the background went white around Klungo's dialogue for the first fight. Most of these problems were fixed when I played with wii64 rice but occasionally all the models disappear for a second and the puzzle mingames to open worlds are messed up. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
use Wii64 Rice for Banjo-Tooie

Reactions: Doctor19

Doctor19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick response you guys, unfortunately when I try frame buffer in not64 I can't see the picture for the game at all. Wii 64 rice definitely seems like the better option for tooie. I just wish there was a way to fix the puzzles and models from occasionally disappearing. Is the issue that I'm loading the game from an SD card by any chance? I'm playing on an NTSC USA wii by the way.

Reactions: SaulFabre

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
use Wii64 Rice for Banjo-Tooie
Hi Saul. Is it possible to implement 240p 60hz pal and other resolutions on wii64 rice? How can you in not64 simply change the video option in the emulator options. It would be good to implement this option in the emulator's options file because the difference in quality is overwhelming as can be seen in not64 playing on a crt. Regards my friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43