Misc Not Urgent but weird problem in Trivial Pursuit Live

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So, when I play Trivial Pursuit Live something weird happens sometimes, some kind of animation and camera bug or something

It's pretty difficult to explain in text but I hope this list of things that happen in either scenario help:

• The arena: The location where the game happens (Unnoficcial Name)
  • Wedge: Basically the equivalent of a point, the player needs to collects 6 in order to win

1. Game Ends
  2. The winner's character switches from thinking animation to excited animation
  3. The winner's podium Lifts up
  4. Camera teleports to point into de middle of the arena
  5. Hologram appears in the middle of the arena showing an animation of the 6 Wedges being... Connected (For lack of a better Word)
  6. Camera teleports again to show the winner's caracther
  7. Results Screen

1. Game Ends
  2. (Apparently only happens when I win but w/e) The winner's character gets stuck in thinking animation
  3. The winner's podium Lifts up
  4. The winner's podium goes back down
  5. Camera teleports to point into the middle of the arena
  6. Hologram appears in the middle of the arena showing an animation of the 6 Wedges being... Connected (For lack of a better Word)
  7. Camera teleports again to the place where it should teleport but since the winner's podium is on the floor instead of lifted up, you can only see the character's head
  8. Results Screen

Does anyone else have this problem?

(I play on Nintendo Switch BTW)

I'm not asking for a solution, just curious if anyone else has this problem.

Edit: I would love to give video footage, but I am in another country rn
Edit 2: I am back in my country I will show footage when I can
What's supposed to happen:

What happens Sometimes Instead:

(I know that the footage is in Spanish I'm from Spain as you can see on my profile)

Last edited by lucasfergui,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1