Hacking Not a major problem but....3.0 doesnt like gcos?

s-card

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya peeps,

i have a
-wiikey (came with hologram)
-fw 3.0e (PAL)

I installed the wiikey when the wii was at 2.1e and used the setup disc to enable region free, and to play roms.
I updated my fw to 3.0e yday and everything works fine BUT...of course the wiikey seup disc does not read "natively" now, and i wanted to play some roms...

So i went and got the gcos boot disc and simply made the image using "Create_iso_PAL44Other.bat" burned it at 6x with n roms on it etc.. , when i put the disc in the wii it shows the gc image in the channel but when i try to run it it says "error has occured...pres eject button..." etc... (done this with several discs)

It appears tht it isnt reading tht either?? unless im doing something wrong.

Sorry if im doin something stupidly wrong, i jus bought a wii and chipped it yday. Im still learning.

thx

Ps, i got gcos from here..
(hxxp://psx-scene.com/forums/nintendo-news/58315-wii-gc-wii-gc-emu-mplayer-config-bootdisk.html)

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm sounds like your media could be a bit dodgy.. try a different brand? (or burn at lower speed like 4x or 2x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.