ROM Hack Nostalgio no Kaze translation project

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noitora
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 22,913
  • Replies Replies 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmccmc said:
Looks like a great game. Keep up the good work.(:
Thanks pal
smile.gif
 
War said:
How's it coming along, Noity? Last time I checked, most of the stuff on google spreadsheets was translated.
Well, thanks to Darthnemesis more text has been translated maybe I'll do the leftovers and compile a patch.
 
Noitora said:
War said:
How's it coming along, Noity? Last time I checked, most of the stuff on google spreadsheets was translated.
Well, thanks to Darthnemesis more text has been translated maybe I'll do the leftovers and compile a patch.

so when do you think the patch will be available?
 
cmccmc said:
Noitora said:
War said:
How's it coming along, Noity? Last time I checked, most of the stuff on google spreadsheets was translated.
Well, thanks to Darthnemesis more text has been translated maybe I'll do the leftovers and compile a patch.

so when do you think the patch will be available?
Dude, please DO NOT ASK THAT. When you ask a translator when the patch will be released, that's like chaining them down and kicking them in the nuts.

It all depends on how much time he has and how much gets translated.
 
lecture.gif
You know translators have a life to, quit bugging them.They only do it for fun or help non japanese readers out,
they dont haft to if they dont want to.

grog.gif
Sorry Noitora if these people are bugging, read on another place you said you lost motivation.
Well take a break an go to the beach or play an hang out with friends
grog.gif
.These people
are to needy an need to be paishent.So just have fun, an if you drink coffee heck that calms me down sometimes.

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
 
I am so excited that someone is working on this translation! I played a bit of it and even without having a freakin' clue what is being said, it's fun. It looks to be a fantastic game.

Thanks to all those who are translating! Can't wait to see it finished--y'all rule!
grog.gif
 
War said:
*cough* He probably meant cmccmc *cough*
grog.gif

Hey all was doing was asking a question, I hadnt heard anything about a patch really so i was just wonderin
 
Hey does anyone have this problem want you patched the rom. want you play the game and want you used your skill does it freeze the game for you.
 
Yes i have that same freezing problem as well. Im using a M3 Real card on a Lite.
As soon as you use a SKILL, the game locks up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted