Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away?

eye123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't been a member here that long and put in close to 50 hours of reading the messed up posts here.

One member replies with an answer eventually, then another member tries to prove him wrong.

How is a noob to learn?

I read a lot here and will not bother to post all the errors I found with answers out of respect

You top dogs here have a great site going, but remember when you were a noob?

You can't tell me that you were born with this knowledge

Just try hacking another platform on this site that you are not familiar with and you will get what you dish out

4.2 is hackable now, why not have this as a starting point and take out the rest of the trash?

P.s

There is a couple of steps in the 4.2 modify that could be clarified, but if it was clarified there wouldn't be anyone for you guys to feel superior to

I wonder if I will get a reply?

lecture.gif

Reactions: 1 person

eye123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the link Pepxl, but look at the description.

I feel noobs like me are afraid to ask a question, so we go ahead and brick a wii, then we get help when it's too late...

How could one ask a good question reading the mess here?

But thanks goes out to the members that helped me out along the way...

Attention Noobs!

PM me if you need some help, but you really have to read a lot

Have a nice day!

eye123

unsure.gif

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
hey does anyone know if there is a way to hack wii speak so it is permanantly on for all games or something so i can play all games while talking to friends?
i never realised how lame wii speak was until i got it. i have done away with my xbox live gold as i'm fed up of getting my xbox frozen and in-game mod's

secondly wiiflow when connecting to mario kart,sonic racing and few other games on wi-fi works fine but goldeneye and paintball gives me a error code, both codes however are different. my mate has wiiflow and connects to paintball wifi without any error we went through our wiiflow settings together and they are all the same except his is set to language english where mine is set to default and i can't change it as no other language file exists, do you think the language file would fix the error?
i asked eye123 yesterday but still await a response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL