Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok,but Priiloader and any homebrew is deleted after that.Don´t forget to remove the SD Card.
Nothing there in the best case.:)

If you want you can get other opinions from other users.I am sadly out of solutions at the moment for you.:(

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The exploit makes no difference once the hackmii installer is loaded so no point in trying various exploits. That's like driving home with back roads instead of the highway and expecting your same house key to work the second time around even though it's being used on the same door.

It should be working with just IOS58 (which I can see you have installed), but you can install all clean active IOSs then try again.

You said you followed ModMii's hackmii solutions guide, and that you got a no vulnerable IOS error. But that error is from the hackmii installer which is not the first step. The first step is to load mmm and install clean IOSs, were you able to do this? Repeat the process but this time install all the recommended wads from your syscheck updater report, then the hackmii installer should hopefully work

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: Alexander1970

yeseye1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your syscheck says v6176
yep typo sorry v6176 is installed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FLASHHAX works,i forget to say when you bookmark the flashhax.com you have to use U for the region in any case !!!!!
still no luck same issue

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HackMii v1.2 installer log if you want to see it.

Attachments

• installer.log.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 104

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
It makes it very difficult to help you when you just say you tried everything. Did you try what I suggested? Did you successfully install all the clean active IOSs listed in the below screenshot? Post a refreshed syscheck to prove it.
Your Syscheck says:

View attachment 166836

- first make a backup of your SD Card
- then use the SU option in ModMii and follow the instructions
- download the suggested files
- copy all files to your SD Card (overwrite files if ask)

Good luck.:)

Last edited by XFlak,

yeseye1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It makes it very difficult to help you when you just say you tried everything. Did you try what I suggested? Did you successfully install all the clean active IOSs listed in the below screenshot? Post a refreshed syscheck to prove it.
This is a syscheck i did a few moments ago. i run su option in modmii and it tells me only two files are needed to download 1.hackmii installer 2. bootmii sd files.
i copy these to my sd card load piiloader to run hackmii. it shows the warning screen tells me to pess 1 on controller then gives the no usable or vulnerable ios installed error.

Attachments

• sysCheck.csv.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 109

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Can you launch bootmii from priiloader out of curiosity?

So honestly at this stage you are doing everything right and the hackmii installer SHOULD run... I'm not sure why it isn't.

I hate not having a direct solution, but there is a workaround. Install a wad of the open homebrew channel from here: https://github.com/FIX94/hbc/releases/download/1.1.4-1/Homebrew.Channel.-.OHBC.wad

Priiloader might not be able to launch it directly from the main menu in the event of brick, but you can still launch it from priiloader based on its title ID in the event of an emergency. Otherwise the open homebrew channel works great if not better than the original.

Also don't forget you can install forwarder channels to boot right into apps like usbloader gx, etc. avoiding the need to use the HBC frequently

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.