Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of my apps will load everytime i load a .dol or .elf i get a hanging black screen, i've tried bannerbomb but that didn't work either. What should i do?

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
Sc4rFac3d said:
Thanks guys, if I have preloader, is starfall needed? I don't want to play around too much with the flash memory of the Wii.

Also 2 more questions.

- When deleting WADs via WAD manager, do I have put them back on the Wii from the SD? Can I also delete the content.bin file from the SD directly? Or does WAD manager also remove other stuff from the Wii that isn't in the SD card.
- Still no possible way to check WADs beforehand when installing them? I know preloader makes banner bricks a non issue but still. I'm really trying to be safe here.

Thanks!
There should be a similar hack for preloader

- You need the wad you want to delete on your SD card. If you don't have it, use AnyTitleDeleter
- Nope
Thanks for the second question, with the first I meant not the wad file but the actual game on the SD that I moved from the Wii. So I have to transfer it back to Wii before uninstalling? If not, can I uninstall via the system menu? Or would that leave traces.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sc4rFac3d said:
Thanks for the second question, with the first I meant not the wad file but the actual game on the SD that I moved from the Wii. So I have to transfer it back to Wii before uninstalling? If not, can I uninstall via the system menu? Or would that leave traces.
No, you don't need to transfer it
Simply remove it from SD with data management
And use anytitledeleter (or wad manager if you have the wad) to delete the ticket of the NAND.

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
tj_cool said:
Hellfire said:
That's not what I asked, I wanna know if I can receive gifts, not shop. Thanks anyway.
Yes you can receive gifts
But you need to update the shop (with WiiSCU) to download it anyway

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/w...ft_requirements
Thank you
smile.gif
I have the Wii Shop updated, only the firmware is on 4.1.

ultaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi there ppl!, i just gotten my first Wii (NTSC J) which its on NeoGamma R7 RC4, IOS249 (Rev14) not long ago.

I noticed i can't go into "Wii Settings" (once i click the it, it goes into some webpage), i heard this happened when its modded and something abt need to upgrade/downgrade the firmware?..

Can anyone here share some light into this?..

Thanks for those who replied
wink.gif

Cheers
smile.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ultaman said:
Hi there ppl!, i just gotten my first Wii (NTSC J) which its on NeoGamma R7 RC4, IOS249 (Rev14) not long ago.

I noticed i can't go into "Wii Settings" (once i click the it, it goes into some webpage), i heard this happened when its modded and something abt need to upgrade/downgrade the firmware?..

Can anyone here share some light into this?..

Thanks for those who replied
wink.gif

Cheers
smile.gif
are you running the system menu IOS using IOS249?

charlieg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, i want to install Preloader and it do not work (Fail to get root) error, so i tried to install Priiloader and now, there is an error with it too .. "Preloader Ticket not found/access denied .... trying to find original ticket .... unautorised to get ticket is IOS36 trucha signed ? (no it is not, didn't used TBR for my wii)" .. so can someone tell me what i can do ?

Thank you

truzza

Trophies
XP
Country
truzza said:
OK so I softmodded my 3.2E Wii using the all-in-one softmodding for dummies guide (wiiguide.co.cc). Included in the package was this:

Wii Backup Launcher (Autoboot Gamma channel Wii-ish style V.2 002 FIX by NeoRame)

As I understand, using this loader resolves the Error 002 problem when trying to load some games.

Anyways, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PAL) works sweet as. But, yesterday I tried to load Madagascar Kartz (PAL) which was backed up to DVD-R using the above backup loader and it received the Error 002.

I know that I can download the patching software and Wii scrubber to fix, but why isn't the backup loader resovling the error 002?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Does anyone have any ideas on this??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.