• Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date
  • Views 20,541
  • Replies 55
C

croagunk.master

OP
TehSkull said:
Just to be absolutely certain, this guide does not work for TA-093 motherboards, right?

Yes, it doesn't. Do you have a PSP Go?

C

croagunk.master

OP
TehSkull said:
croagunk.master said:
TehSkull said:
Just to be absolutely certain, this guide does not work for TA-093 motherboards, right?

Yes, it doesn't. Do you have a PSP Go?
No. It's my friend's God of War PSP-3000.

Oh. Must be a 4g PSP because it has TA-093. Sorry, this guide won't work for you.

C

croagunk.master

OP
Success reports anyone?
P.S. I'm gonna add a small tidbit for people on OFW 6.31/6.35 so stay tuned(that is, if you read my guide).

C

croagunk.master

OP
Added downgrade instructions for people on OFW 6.31/6.35. Mods, can you change the title to "Noob Guide to downgrading 6.31/6.35 to 6.20 and 6.20 to 5.03 and getting CFW" and can you change the description to: "Noob Guide to downgrading 6.31/6.35 to 6.20, 6.20 to 5.03 and getting CFW. This guide is only for TA-088v3 psp 2000s and psp 3000s."

I'd be thankful if someone is willing to test the entire guide.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Except that now that the title is wrong.....

Is the world going to explode in a shower of cream if a PSP 1000 follows the guide? No.

C

croagunk.master

OP
xist said:
Except that now that the title is wrong.....

Is the world going to explode in a shower of cream if a PSP 1000 follows the guide? No.

There are other ways for psp 1000s which are way smaller and easier than this.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That may be the case but you mention in the first post that you can follow the guide on older PSP's. It seems more confusing for noobs now...

C

croagunk.master

OP
xist said:
That may be the case but you mention in the first post that you can follow the guide on older PSP's. It seems more confusing for noobs now...

Gah I'll edit it later and i'll make it even more n00b friendlier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...