Noob and need a littel help!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kris b bills, Dec 8, 2008.

Dec 8, 2008
  1. kris b bills
    OP

Newcomer kris b bills Member

United States
    I recently DL Waninkoko IOS version patcher But I have no clue what I am doing. After reading here about just drag and drop. Then change IOS number. Well I have dragged and dropped and dragged and dropped and nothing happend what am I doing wrong?

2. jakeruston

Member jakeruston GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Right, so you're definitely dragging the Game ISO file into the IOS Patcher EXE file? It should come up with a black DOS box asking you what IOS you want to patch to.

3. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    right click on the ISO file and click on ( open with ) then go to ( Browse ) located at the bottom right corner of the opened window and choose the location where the patcher exe is located and click on it then click open then click ok and when you see the black window just type the number and click enter [​IMG] good luck

4. kris b bills
    OP

United States
    Well here is what is going on I open the the patcher the black box shows. I drag the iso to the box and drop it in there. It just gives me the iso location in command. Then it says hit any button to continue I do then the box disappears that is all so what am I doing wrong. Where am I suppossed to change the ios number at I don't even get that option?

5. kimikal27

Member kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Ireland
    don't open anything, just drag the ISO file to the top of the PATCHER and let it go, a windows will open.

6. kris b bills
    OP

United States
    Well I'm at work right now! So when I drop the iso on the patcher it will automatically open and I should be able change the ios number like that is this correct?

7. toastert2003

Member toastert2003 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  8. and then you will want to patch it to IOS30 as recommended. =]