Homebrew Noob: Alternative to playing out of region games.

kaliskonig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hardware/Firmware: New 3DS XL Zelda Edition/10.3.0-28U

Hey guys. Yesterday I got Browserhax to run perfectly. Even tested a few things like the GBA emulation and all was good. Installed a custom theme and that worked nicely. Now today however, everytime I try to access Browser Hax via the Qr code or URL via 3DS web Browser, I get the following message: "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system."

I have tried a number of "Nag message" work arounds but nothing works. The entire purpose of me installing Browserhax was to disable region lock by using the Hans Homebrew App. I wanted to import the Inazuma Eleven Go games ya see but those are European carts. Is there any way to fix this issue or is there another way to play games I import without a high chance to brick my system?

EDIT: i also have a 3DS XL with the same firmware immediately available and I have Ocarina of Time 3D.

Last edited by kaliskonig,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Try resetting the browser history and cookies using the in-app settings and re-attempt BrowserHax. If it works, make sure you install MenuHax because that works without an Internet connection and has a much better success rate.

kaliskonig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! that worked. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I was pressing L and the down button because thats what I was told in the tutorial. holding L itself works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...